TWW buddy?? ..diary edition

Nicole R.

Reaction score
so excited to think that I may actually be in the TWW this time!! :happydance: Between PCOS and Hashimotos/Hypothyroidism, I havent ovulated since My of 2013! Every few months I would get crosshairs from FF, but the post o temps were low (mid 97's) that deep down inside I knew I hadn't actually ovulated. :cry: I conceived my first with clomid and my second during my fertile 6 month post partum period. Mirena IUD after my second c section, had that removed in May of 2013, ovulated that cycle coming off and that was it. Mirena gave me terrible side effects. When starting to chart again after the Mirena, I noticed my pre-o temps were very low, in the 96's which was abnormal for me, had my thyroid checked and it was definitely off. This past year has been a struggle, my insurance lapsed in between jobs, husband was laid off, and I stopped taking my meds for 6 months. Between the PCOS and the hypo, I am now at the weight in which I was 9 months pregnant with my second son and I was on bedrest with both pregnancies and gained a ton of weight. Just last month I was diagnosed with Hashimotos, they tripled my Armour Thyroid and now I am producing EWCM. I've never had EWCM-ever. So it felt good the last two cycles to see it. I believe my last cycle my body tried to ovulate, but never did. I always have one day of a light menses in which I did this cycle. I started having globs of EWCM around cd8 :happydance: Watery cd9, small amounts of EWCM on cd10. Crosshairs for cd9 and had a good BD schedule. :winkwink:
My doctor says my PCOS is well managed at the moment, so I believe the Armour thyroid has helped with this ovulation? I have a small abcess and need to have a tooth pulled in the back. I have had problems with this tooth all year while waiting for insurance, cant wait to have it removed. Anyway, I dont think the abcess has anything to do with the spike temp as it hasn't anytime in this past year, so I'm really hoping this is it for me! Finally. a month of post o temps in the 98's!!! :cloud9: I can't remember the last time my thermometer read 98!!
anyone have experience with early ovulation?
Very reluctant, but I believe I am 4dpo today. Anyone wanna be tww buddies??? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->