TWW Bump Buddies

mzhwd

Reaction score
Hey ladies I just wanted to drop by and give some encouragement to anyone who needs it. Today I got my 1st :bfp: ever. FX'd praying for a H&H 9 months. DH and I are dealing with MFI and this was our 3rd IUI cycle and our worst sample thus far. Post wash we had .78m. Through my tears my RE told that she had success with as low as 100,000 sperm and to go ahead with this cycle. I then began to think she just wants my money lol. But I didn't want to not try so we went along with it. I knew we were out this month, so I didn't temp and all of the other stuff. I just began to get ready for a break in ttc. This by far has been the toughest thing I've ever had to endure. On Sunday I awoke to the worst sinus attack I've had in months. The only thing I could think was GREAT with AF around the corner, I'm going to feel extra crappy. Why would this happen to me so close to AF. I took some medicine and tried to rest and Monday it was still there. I googled Post Nasal Drip and low and behold it's a pregnancy symptom. I've heard of many pregnancy symptoms, but that wasn't one of them lol. Hopefully this Pregnancy Rhinitis doesn't stay the entire 9 months, but it's definitely here for now lol. I go for my blood work tomorrow. Wish me luck

FX'd to all of you lovely ladies and baby dust to you all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->