Tww cm

pirate1974

Reaction score
Hey guys, whats the typical CM for TWW? I'm not sure what's normal and of course I"m overanalyzing mine...

They say creamy cm can be a sign of pregnancy...depending on how far into the 2WW you are it could be different. Mine is almost always creamy though...and I haven't been preg yet

mine is so different each tww. ive had all stretchy so far and im 5 dpo. last cycle was an af cycle and it was all white and creamy.

I remember with my lady pregnancy, I had loads of EWCM. It was strange.

I can't remember what it was like on previous pregnancies but I got my BFP this morning and for most of this tww I was dry, even had to use lube to BD. but the last 2 days I've had creamy cm.

congrats on your BFP! Well i'm getting period cramps and I think i'm out this month. so my CM doesn't matter anymore. ARrggh. I'm 41 so each passing month is heartache. I dont remember with my son getting period cramps and then getting my BFP. I actually had zero symptoms, so now I'm getting sad and frustrated. It was also our first month doing assisted conception (IUI) i was hopeful.

Thank you :)

Don't count yourself out until the witch shows up! I've had period type cramps this time. Every time is different. I hope you get your bfp!

I usually get period type cramps with my pregnancies. It's just the uterus stretching making room :)

Creamy white cm. Lots of it. I think I started getting it after fertilization

With my daughter I remember I had LOTS of creamy and watery cm. I was constantly checking to see if af had come. With my last pregnancy which unfortunately ended in MMC I had green stretchy cm. no infection or anything but it was very odd

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->