TWW coming to an end

AshleyKeil

Mommy of 1, Soon 2!
Reaction score
AF should be here tomorrow and even though there are no signs of her, I'm still getting BFN 😢 I just want to be pregnant! I know you ladies understand. It's just so frustrating. Anyone get a BFP after testing the night before her expected arrival and getting a NFN or am I out?
😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

I know how you feel, af due for me sometime this week and i just got bfn this morning even tho my temps are rising and im exhausted. Just wish i knew what was going on in my body!!!

I'm in the same boat. AF due today (if my cycles have stayed regular), but no sign of her. BFN yesterday morning and I was too scared to POAS first thing this morning. I've heard some people don't get a BFP until a week or two after AF's due. I don't think I can wait that long, so I'm sure it's the same for you!

Im with you girls. My AF is due today or tomorrow. I'm 14dpo today and no sign of it. I did have period like cramps on Friday all day but that was it. I never get the pain more than a day or two before my period so was odd. But I took a First Response early pregnancy test this morning again and still big negative.

I think i'm out. With my DD, I got a positive on 13DPO. On to next month I guess. It's very disappointing as I wanted a sibling for my DD to be born her same birth month. I've also heard some don't come positive until days after a missed period, but I don't think its that common. I'm counting myself out this month.

Im with you girls. My AF is due today or tomorrow. I'm 14dpo today and no sign of it. I did have period like cramps on Friday all day but that was it. I never get the pain more than a day or two before my period so was odd. But I took a First Response early pregnancy test this morning again and still big negative.

I think i'm out. With my DD, I got a positive on 13DPO. On to next month I guess. It's very disappointing as I wanted a sibling for my DD to be born her same birth month. I've also heard some don't come positive until days after a missed period, but I don't think its that common. I'm counting myself out this month.
I've also heard that some BFPs don't pop up until a week or two after a missed AF. Hopefully, that will be the case with this pregnancy, for you! The early cramps could be a good sign!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->