TWW feels like Schrodinger's Baby. Anyone else?

Laurana

Working on #4
Reaction score
I am beginning to feel like Schrodinger's experiment with the cat- I'm living as if I'm both pregnant and not pregnant. I keep obsessively peeing on sticks and hoping for answers, but even the BFNs don't give me peace - Should I grab a glass of wine? Soak in that hot tub? I'll never know the answer until it's over.

Anyway... 12dpo and BFN today. I'm going to say I'll test again in a couple days, but let's be honest, we all know I'm peeing on that stick tomorrow morning. :winkwink:

hahaha that made me laugh im sooo the same i finished my pills begining of last month and nearly 2 weeks past my period due date lol!! iv peed on sooo many sticks raging from poundland to clearblue!!!

Yeah... I sometimes drive a ways away to buy tests at different stores so the local cashiers don't think I'm too much of a freak. :haha:

:rofl: LOVE the comparison, and I know exactly what you mean!!!

Hilarious, you summed it up so well. I am 10dpo and making myself crazy imagining symptoms and googling for every symptom in the book. I have managed to refrain from POAS only because it is way to early for me.
Have that glass of wine, one wont hurt anything and may help you feel a little more relaxed. Wishing this 2ww would be over already. Hope you get your BFP! (and hope you don't have to start crossing state lines for test)

This is hilarious! Why can't the two week wait go as fast a vacation?? My god these days go so slow!

First thing im doing if I am not pregnant is taking a got bath with a stiff drunk. This TWW shit is stressful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->