TWW Help!

mldav

Reaction score
It's been almost the full two week wait - I'm about 1.5 weeks. About a week after ovulation, my boobs became very sore - still are, all day every day. Tonight I have been having dizzy spells for about an hour and three days ago my sinuses decided it was time to act up. Today, I have had pretty much no appetite. I've eaten because I thought I needed to but it's done by forcing myself. I've also been incredibly tired this past week and a half. On Friday, I went to bed before 11:00pm, was up at 5:45am and went back to sleep from 7:30-12:15 - my husband woke me up on his lunch break. I went back to sleep at 1:00 and awake around 4:30 when he came home and I was just so so tired still. On Friday, I awoke that morning before 6:00 with a UTI that lasted all day and I never have them. And it seems for the past week or so, if I don't go pee when it first hits me that I need to go, then I practically have to run the bathroom before I go on myself!! So could a BFP be possible? TIA!

Have u tested?

Short answer, yes it could be BFP , but it could also be pms. Unfortunately many pg symptoms are also symptoms of pms, and we don't always notice all of them until we're ttc.
Hope u get ur BFP!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->