TWW is driving me NUTS!

kristymarie17

Reaction score
So here I am sitting at my desk, and i'm constantly feeling myself up to see if my boobs are sore. :laugh2:

I'm sure if people walk by my office and see me doing this, they probably think i'm crazy! lol

9 DPO....only 5 more days. I just need to POAS to keep myself a little sane.

Bahaha!

I'm 9dpo as well, AF should be here for me in a couple days. I took a test today but used a curved FRER since I couldn't find my wondfos in my messy cabinet... wasn't sure if it was a squinter or those annoying evaps the curved FRERs have.

Good luck!

Bahaha!

I'm 9dpo as well, AF should be here for me in a couple days. I took a test today but used a curved FRER since I couldn't find my wondfos in my messy cabinet... wasn't sure if it was a squinter or those annoying evaps the curved FRERs have.

Good luck!

AF is estimated to show up on July 30/31st.

Lets see a picture! I might test tomorrow.

What's a wondfo? If you don't mind me asking. i'm new to all of this.

Good luck to you too!! :)

Rubbish isn't it, I try not to think about it but it does not sit well with my impatient nature! I also have 34 day cycles on average so an extra week longer than the norm! Sigh. I'm only 3/4DPO .. my app says 4 DPO but that also puts me as ovulating on the day of my LH surge on OPK's, which seems unlikely?

Got things to look forwards to this weekend, so trying to just look forward to that and maybe test on the Monday..

Rubbish isn't it, I try not to think about it but it does not sit well with my impatient nature! I also have 34 day cycles on average so an extra week longer than the norm! Sigh. I'm only 3/4DPO .. my app says 4 DPO but that also puts me as ovulating on the day of my LH surge on OPK's, which seems unlikely?

Got things to look forwards to this weekend, so trying to just look forward to that and maybe test on the Monday..

Yikes!!

I have a lot going on this week too so hopefully I can wait. I might not be able to though. Going to the ball game tonight. I just wish I knew so I didn't have to worry about drinking a beer or not. :brat:

Lol I'm fairly sure most of our customers have encountered me feeling myself up from time to time. Sometimes I think my boobs get sore from me constantly checking if my boobs are sore!

I'm 7dpo today and unusually my boobs are not sure but my nipples are KILLING IT. Even my shirt rubbing on them is making me uncomfortable.

Any other symptoms so far?

Lol I'm fairly sure most of our customers have encountered me feeling myself up from time to time. Sometimes I think my boobs get sore from me constantly checking if my boobs are sore!

I'm 7dpo today and unusually my boobs are not sure but my nipples are KILLING IT. Even my shirt rubbing on them is making me uncomfortable.

Any other symptoms so far?

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

i don't think my boobs are sore, but they could be. I don't even know. I had volleyball yesterday so that could be why I might think I'm sore.

But zero symptoms, i don't think. I was a little nauseated last night. But that could be my mind too.

WHO KNOWS?!?! I drive myself freakin crazy.

Fingers crossed for you!! :)

I totally hear you! I am not even officially in the 2ww yet as today is my ovulation day, but I am already dreading the wait. What sorts of things are you all going to do to keep busy? I'm throwing myself into looking at house listings online even though I'm not wanting to move lol

Hey ladies...this thread is cracking me up. But its exactly what I needed. I need people that shamelessly symptom spot even though it does absolutely no good, in fact it probably does bad...just like me. All I have going on so far is fatigue and a little boobie tenderness. I've been super drowsy since Sunday. I think I'm about 9-10dpo. AF due on 31st. We used pre-seed this time.

As for keeping busy...I'm reading :coffee:, watching hulu at work because I cant focus on actual work :blush:, and lots of cleaning :laundry:. I threw an entire dresser worth of clothes out last night and completely re-arranged our bedroom lol.

Hey ladies...this thread is cracking me up. But its exactly what I needed. I need people that shamelessly symptom spot even though it does absolutely no good, in fact it probably does bad...just like me. All I have going on so far is fatigue and a little boobie tenderness. I've been super drowsy since Sunday. I think I'm about 9-10dpo. AF due on 31st. We used pre-seed this time.

As for keeping busy...I'm reading :coffee:, watching hulu at work because I cant focus on actual work :blush:, and lots of cleaning :laundry:. I threw an entire dresser worth of clothes out last night and completely re-arranged our bedroom lol.

Ughh!!! I wish i had that energy to go through my clothes. I've been doing nothing but working and all the parties I've had going on.

Today isn't any different. Working for about another half hour, then to the hospital to see my grams, and home to do laundry and cook dinner and hopefully relax.

10 DPO today. Still haven't tested. I want to, but so nervous. I don't want that :bfn

Same here. I want to test too...but early BFNs are just too much. I've taken to ONLY testing the night before AF is due and then when she comes im at least a little prepared for it. Unless I start having some uncharacteristic crazy symptoms I'm gonna wait.

I took a test early last month, but I wasn't keeping track of anything.

This month I estimated my O day just from an app on my phone. If that nasty AF shows up this month I'm going to attempt to chart/temp, and use the strips.

I think I can do this lol What cycle are you on TTC?

Have you been pretty accurate with you O day?

I've been trying/not trying for about a year. What I mean by that is there have been a couple of months where I just didn't think about it. We would BD when we felt like it, I would keep track of that and if it fell during the right time then great. But most months I would just track my fertile period by monitoring my cm. Opk were a little helpful but not consistent enough for me and temping just became exhausting after a while. So some months I do that and others I don't because sometimes you just need a break or it takes out all the fun. I have however, starting with this last cycle, decided to use pre-see EVERYTIME during my fertile period.

I think I'm pretty accurate with it because I almost always have O pain on one side or the other and my CM is usually about right. I'm also like clockwork with my cycles too so that makes it a little easier. I always guesstimate anywhere from CD12 and CD14 and just try to BD accordingly.

I am looking for literally any distraction. I'm also finding work to be difficult because my line of work is really slow in the summer and I have a lot of alone time. This is our 10th cycle ttc (15th month) and I have so much hope this time because I had a uterine polyp removed last month and this is our first attempt since March. I know I'm going to have a really hard time not testing early so it's good to know others are holding back it will help give me willpower lol

I am looking for literally any distraction. I'm also finding work to be difficult because my line of work is really slow in the summer and I have a lot of alone time. This is our 10th cycle ttc (15th month) and I have so much hope this time because I had a uterine polyp removed last month and this is our first attempt since March. I know I'm going to have a really hard time not testing early so it's good to know others are holding back it will help give me willpower lol

Good luck and plenty of :dust: to you!!

I know a lot of women on here, including myself are always trying to find ways to distract ourselves! I'm free to talk anymore :) Fx

I've been trying/not trying for about a year. What I mean by that is there have been a couple of months where I just didn't think about it. We would BD when we felt like it, I would keep track of that and if it fell during the right time then great. But most months I would just track my fertile period by monitoring my cm. Opk were a little helpful but not consistent enough for me and temping just became exhausting after a while. So some months I do that and others I don't because sometimes you just need a break or it takes out all the fun. I have however, starting with this last cycle, decided to use pre-see EVERYTIME during my fertile period.

I think I'm pretty accurate with it because I almost always have O pain on one side or the other and my CM is usually about right. I'm also like clockwork with my cycles too so that makes it a little easier. I always guesstimate anywhere from CD12 and CD14 and just try to BD accordingly.

I don't notice any of the CM or anything. I don't pay attention enough. Not even sure what it's supposed to be like lol but I wear a liner everyday no matter what so i'm not sure if i'd be even able to tell.

Have you tested yet?

6dpo here and have very sore boobs and cramping but thats normal for the week before AF.
I have slightly longer cycles 32-34 days.
AF should be arriving Aug 4,our wedding anniversary is the 3rd so I hope I would get a BFP on the 3rd if I am pregnant.
goodluck all!

6dpo here and have very sore boobs and cramping but thats normal for the week before AF.
I have slightly longer cycles 32-34 days.
AF should be arriving Aug 4,our wedding anniversary is the 3rd so I hope I would get a BFP on the 3rd if I am pregnant.
goodluck all!

Good luck!! fx

Anyone want a distraction? I am sure most of you already know about this site as it's been around awhile, but I always really enjoy it -- https://www.cakewrecks.com

I have been reading through it and laughing for about an hour. I figure that can't hurt my chances :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->