TWW is driving me NUTS!

Anyone want a distraction? I am sure most of you already know about this site as it's been around awhile, but I always really enjoy it -- https://www.cakewrecks.com

I have been reading through it and laughing for about an hour. I figure that can't hurt my chances :)

oh my goodness!! lol that website is going to be amazing for my down times at work :) :)

It's pretty much the best website ever lol I look at it basically every day.

That is too funny.

I scrolled through it quickly a couple minutes ago and the clown thread was just scary!

6dpo here and have very sore boobs and cramping but thats normal for the week before AF.
I have slightly longer cycles 32-34 days.
AF should be arriving Aug 4,our wedding anniversary is the 3rd so I hope I would get a BFP on the 3rd if I am pregnant.
goodluck all!

Good luck!! fx

took a test on the 3 & the 4th and got BFN.
I had a gp appointment this morning to talk about my non consistant cycles, took a pregnancy test this morning with FMU and got BFP on both my cbfm and on a clearblue digi (1-2 weeks)
went to appointment anyways and she booked my booking in appointment and gave me a due date of 11/04/17

absolutely THRILLED!

Congrats maryp0ppins!!!!! FX for a healthy and happy 9 mos for you!

took a test on the 3 & the 4th and got BFN.
I had a gp appointment this morning to talk about my non consistant cycles, took a pregnancy test this morning with FMU and got BFP on both my cbfm and on a clearblue digi (1-2 weeks)
went to appointment anyways and she booked my booking in appointment and gave me a due date of 11/04/17

absolutely THRILLED!

oh my goodness!!!

Congrats :) :) :)

This is SO exciting! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member