Tww is killing me..

AF showed up for me last night.... :( 6 days early..... So disappointed.... How bout everyone else? Any BFPs? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you guys!

Ah sorry AF showed up :( it is very dissapointing.. I am certain AF will arrive soon, can feel it but no show yet... Holding thumbs it doesnt show as its due today.
Bluemoon your nausea is hopefully a good sign :) sucky that you not feeling well but holding thumbs! Baby dust to all

Ooooooo! I hope she doesn't show up for you!!!! Have you tested?

I was about to test but AF showed up for me last night :( very disappointing. Next cycle will hopefully be a BFP . baby dust to all still in the TWW :)holding thumbs!

Awwwwww, I'm sorry to hear that.... :( I've got a good feeling about this cycle though! Let's get us some BFPs! Lol! How long have you been TTC?

Thanks, ive also got a good feeling.. March 2015 baby it will be :), this will be 7th month how long have you been ttc?

I've been TTC for 6 months, but this is only my 4th cycle.... Had a couple really long ones which was frustrating.... They are getting shorter though! This last one was down to 30 days! Woooot! So, I'm hoping they'll stay that way so that I don't have such a long time to wait before trying again. Do you have any kids?

I'm still waiting on af. She's not due for 3 days and the only sign she may show up are occasional little twinges in my lower abdomen.

My bbs are excruciatingly tender and sore.
The nausea comes and goes all day.
Headaches/dizzy
my gums are bleeding when I brush my teeth
metallic taste in my mouth
I couldn't even eat my dinner because it tasted so blah.
So fatigued. I feel like I could sleep forever.
And an increase in cm

That's all I can think of for now. I'm anxious for af to either show her face or not show. I hate waiting.

Sounds promising Hwampler, keep us posted and baby dust to you! @Amy, that's good at least the wait is getting shorter, when is your O day? Mine should be +-30th June if u wanna be a TWW buddies :), no not yet, TTC baby #1, your profile pic is so beautiful!! She your first? What's her name/age?

Well, it's hard to say when my O date will be since it's so different every month, but I'm thinking between June 30- July 5..... Hurray for having a TWW buddy! Thank you very much! Yes, she is my first... She just turned 10 months old yesterday. Trying to give her a brother or sister before I get too old... LOL! Her name is Bailey. My husband is hoping for a boy so that he's not outnumbered... Lol!

Ah so adorable! Beautiful name for a beautiful lil face! Haha shame, would be awesome to have 1x of each gender :) yeah hooray!! Will keep posted when in TWW again. Heres to a successful month! ;)

Yes! Baby dust to you!!! Can't wait for our TWW to begin! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->