• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

TWW is killllling me! Anyone else?

Mannaa

Reaction score
Hi ladies! Sooo I think I'm around 3dpo and I'm so impatient! I want to be pregnant again so terribly! Hah. Anyone else waiting with me?

Hi,i'll wait with you! I am 5dpo,i think. Don't chart or temp,just use an app for period etc. I had an early loss at 4wk 4days in march. Can't wait to be pregnant again.
Didn't BD much last week so not feeling hopeful, but hopefully one will have found its way thru lol.
Good luck.
Amanda xx

Hi ladies roughly 4dpo. Would love too wait with you. Spend so much time obsessing over every symptom that the tww is beginning to drag lol. Im terrible I swear its all in my head. The worst thing is everyone around me is pregnant. I even would go as far as to say i feel jealous on occasions.
Any who hopefully a little support and chat will make things easier this time.
Babydust too u all xx

Hi ladies, I am 3dpo today. The TWW is the worst, I dont mind the wait till O, but the second half just seems so long.
I just started temping this month, I dont really know if its helping me or just making me more impatient. But it will help me understand my cycles. Im very regular but I feel as if I dont O every month.
I am less then 2 months away from the due date I was given with my twins that we lost in late November, and it gets harder every month that I dont get pregnant.

FX for you ladies this month. Hoping this month is the month.

Hi ladies roughly 4dpo. Would love too wait with you. Spend so much time obsessing over every symptom that the tww is beginning to drag lol. Im terrible I swear its all in my head. The worst thing is everyone around me is pregnant. I even would go as far as to say i feel jealous on occasions.
Any who hopefully a little support and chat will make things easier this time.
Babydust too u all xx

I completly understand about feeling a little jealous on occasion. I swear everyone I see is expecting. 2 of DH cousins are pregnant, one due the same day I was, the other is due a month later. 3 of my cousins are also pregnant. One of them being 15 years old, and one of them chose to end her pregnancy.
I try so hard to be happy for them, and usually it works. I keep telling my self that its not jealously because I dont want what they have, I want my own, so I call it envious. Sounds a little better LOL

Lol,i totally get what you mean tennessee. Envious does sound better lol. I hope you get a BFP soon xx
Good luck to all of us xx

Hi ladies yes envious I will agree with that.
Fx for u all this month.

im around 2 or 3 dpo but not quite sure when i ov'd so in the same boat lol. just as bad thinking about this tww as everyone!

Hi lovely ladies! When are your AFs due? Anyone plan to test next week?

Hi mannaa af due 5th may so I will prob test 3rd. I hate seeing a BFN. How about u? :)

I think I'm about 6dpo... not completely sure, not temping or charting but followed subtle hints. AF is due May 4 and I'm meant to go to my friends 30th not long after so I really hope I know whether or not I can drink, and if not how I get away with going to the party without anyone getting suspicious!!

Hi mannaa af due 5th may so I will prob test 3rd. I hate seeing a BFN. How about u? :)

Ugh I know. This is my first month TTC and I already don't want to see a bfn. (We had a miscarriage last month after an unplanned but wanted pregnancy) so we really want this :/ I'll probably start testing on the 1st! Haha I'm too impatient.

Sorry for your loss mannaa. Fx and Babydust to u. Heres hoping this is ur month.
How are you feeling?

My af is due May 7th. Trying to be patient and wait, but I am a very impatient person! Luckily I have my exit exams this week for nursing school so I should have plenty to keep me busy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"