TWW now but on holiday when due AF

Mummy of Ange

Reaction score
Well as the title says I'm in the TWW. Got my smiley face on the digital clearblue OPK last Thursday morning (11am), we Bd'd that night and the next night but that's it as OH was shattered from working away all week.

We go to Majorca on Tuesday when I will be 10dpo, I will be due AF on the Saturday we are there.

I've always tested before AF because I'm inpatient, but I promised myself after a chemical last month I would wait for AF first.

So, my question is, would you take a HPT on holiday and test if I don't come on, or wait until the Tuesday we get back when I will be 3 days late?

I test 3-4 times a day from 7dpo, that's if I can pinpoint ov :haha: otherwise I just test all cycle round. So yes, if it was me, I'd take tests, probably a coupla dozen of them!

If you're holding off til you're due though, then I'd take two. One for Saturday, one for a day or two later to confirm the result.

I'm normally a poas addict but when I went on holiday in September I was due on the day after we got back. If I was at home if of been testing from 7dpo but I just didn't take any tests as I wanted to be more relaxed abs enjoy it. I'm glad I didn't take the tests because it was a nice change x

Mummy of Ange - I'm in the same boat with you. I had my IUI today and am due for the 2W blood test in the middle of our vacation to Hawaii where taking a blood test is not much of an option. I asked my RE about taking a HPT with me and he recommended not doing so because of the risk of a false-NEG. I am still thinking that I will bring one anyway because if it is a BFN then I will want to do all of the activities I love while I'm there (that are off-limits if pregnant) like boogie boarding and eating sushi.

I'm 3dpo right now and going away on Thursday until Monday. AF is due on the 26th... When I was pregnant with my son, I tested positive at 11dpo. So it'll be soon after I get back. Will I be patient to wait that long?.. Doubt it! LOL.

Ive got a spare digital test that im going to sneak into my suitcase lol

Ive had a lot of cramping today but im only 4dpo! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back