Tww so confusing

Shenandoah

Reaction score
Ok everyone im currently in the ttw according to my fertility app and im so confused. I am about 6 dpo according to the app but i feel like im closer to 8dpo according to my body and today i have a sharp pain in my nipples and yesterday i had a really strong stomach cramp that lasted maybe 10 seconds and then a dull aching feeling for about an hour afterwards. Im now wondering if i just ovulated or was this an early sign of pregnancy? What is everyone elses experience?

From my experience, the first sign of pregnancy was that cramping pain you're explaining. I believe it had to do with implantation. Best of luck!

Thank you im worried im symptom spotting and i dont remember this with my last pregnancy because it was an accident

The apps are always just an estimate of your ovulation, without an ovulation test you could O earlier or later than predicted. You can always trust your body. I have ready that quick, sharp pain on one side is a sign of ovulation. It can last minutes to hours, but then stops and may also bring some spotting. Implantation cramps can last 1-3 days and feel more like menstrual cramps, they can be accompanied by spotting, but not always. These cramps can occur as early as 6 DPO to 12 or around the time of missed period which is why you get the same cramping as PMS. The missed period or BFP are always the true way to tell for sure!

The apps are always just an estimate of your ovulation, without an ovulation test you could O earlier or later than predicted. You can always trust your body. I have ready that quick, sharp pain on one side is a sign of ovulation. It can last minutes to hours, but then stops and may also bring some spotting. Implantation cramps can last 1-3 days and feel more like menstrual cramps, they can be accompanied by spotting, but not always. These cramps can occur as early as 6 DPO to 12 or around the time of missed period which is why you get the same cramping as PMS. The missed period or BFP are always the true way to tell for sure!
Im going off the last possible ovulation day i could have had even though i think i ovulated early which was about 6 days earlier than what im saying id my dpo... Due to a sharp pain and dizziness i always get either way me and oh had sex unprotected since christmas almost every day so my chamces are still high

Im going off the last possible ovulation day i could have had even though i think i ovulated early which was about 6 days earlier than what im saying id my dpo... Due to a sharp pain and dizziness i always get either way me and oh had sex unprotected since christmas almost every day so my chamces are still high
Good! At least you know that you covered all grounds when it comes to the O! I wish it was easier to tell! Trying to get pregnant is such complicated roller coaster ride! I have had the cramping too, but this is my first month off the pill so I am questioning if I ovulated at all (I didn't test), but I've had the same type of cramping off and on. Not sure if it's my body re-adjusting or what... but only time will tell!

Good! At least you know that you covered all grounds when it comes to the O! I wish it was easier to tell! Trying to get pregnant is such complicated roller coaster ride! I have had the cramping too, but this is my first month off the pill so I am questioning if I ovulated at all (I didn't test), but I've had the same type of cramping off and on. Not sure if it's my body re-adjusting or what... but only time will tell!
Good luck are u testing soon? I decided to test tomorrow as long as af doesnt show so we will know tomorrow morning for me. Are you ttc?

I tested on Sunday and got a BFN because AF was due that day and hadn’t showed. By Monday it was there. So it’s a no for me this month! I’m not too surprised because it’s not a guarantee after the pill. It was my first month ttc. Did you get a positive?!

I ended up having a chemical pregnancy so im trying again this month

I ended up having a chemical pregnancy so im trying again this month
I’ve never herd of that. Hope you’re okay and hope you get your BFP this month. Crossing my fingers for one this month for myself too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->