TWW Starting Feb 7th.. let's share the wait!

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by Trying4Angel1, Jan 30, 2011.

1. Trying4Angel1

Trying4Angel1 Mom & preggo with #2

just as it says... not quite in the TWW yet but lets share the wait!

2. Morganceravol

Morganceravol Well-Known Member

I am with you! I'm on cd 7 today! This is my first cycle ttc#1, what about you? I was just diagnosed w endometriosis recently and doc told us pregnacy is all that would help the pain, it makes it go in remission! :)

3. Trying4Angel1

I am cycle Day 6 today! TTC 8 months.. NTNP for 7 before that.. so i am ready for that BFP!! FX'd it's a short stay for you and you will move right on to 1st Tri! I am seeing a doc on Friday with concerns about endo. how did you get diagnosed? what were your symptoms?

4. Morganceravol

Morganceravol Well-Known Member

I had been on bc for like six months but it was making me sick and stuff I don't do well with hormones like that, so I decided to stop them last month. So here are some of y symptoms; af 14 days late, awf cramping and sharp pains sorta like o pains but stronger, horrible abdomen pain during intercourse to the point of tears. He did a physical exam with was painful for me, he said Ita early in te stage but to try and get prego now. It all makes since now, since I was a little girl I've had the worst cramps during af and unexplained abdomen pain to the point that they thought my appendix had ruptured. The diagnosis was almost a relief for me knowing that I'm not crazy, ya know?! Good luck, I hope we both get bfp's this month!!

5. punk_chick

punk_chick Well-Known Member

Hi J I'm due to O on Saturday so I'm up for the TWW again with you this cycle :)

6. Trying4Angel1

i don't know how i missed this.... but that's excellent!!! lets do it this time!! :)