Tww starting today

7 dpo today. I've tested 2x both bfn. Obviously still early. I've read 9dpo is the most common for implantation. I hate the tww!! Lol

How are ye getting on ladies? I had some cramping at 6dpo so I'm assuming that's when I implanted. I had shadow lines on pink handle wondfo yesterday and they have upgraded to squinter today, I really think something is happing so pleasekeep your fingers crossed.

That's exciting. Good luck with the next test.

Im 12 dpo and getting nothing but bfn's so i guess im onto december.

28329 12dpo is still quite early, my fertility doctor recommends not testing until at least 15dpo. If you implant on the most common day (9dpo) you might not even be hitting the 20miu required by most tests at 12dpo if you are pregnant.

I hope something good happens for you.

I got bfn on a frer yesterday but back on the 20 miu tests now. Don't want to waste my last frer. My lp is 16 days long so if no af on monday i shall use it.

How are ye getting on ladies? I had some cramping at 6dpo so I'm assuming that's when I implanted. I had shadow lines on pink handle wondfo yesterday and they have upgraded to squinter today, I really think something is happing so pleasekeep your fingers crossed.

Do u have a pic?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->