TWW starts today, anyone else?????

Cajadaem

Reaction score
So i'm 1 dpo, who else is here? Who else would like to chat & obsess for the next 14 days???? :flower:

Nobody??? Ah well, guess i'll just use this thread to talk to myself :) to keep myself updated, as my memory is apalling, at least if i write anything here, i can come back to it to remind myself :)

Meeeeee! I'm 1dpo today too. Last month I caved and tested at 7dpo I must not do that this month as I drive myself insane!

Hi there, I'm not far off, I'm 2dpo today. Testing the 15th (13dpo). We did an IUI this month and I was using injectables to bring on ovulation. Hoping it worked, but I don't feel overly hopeful! Baby dust to all.

Hiya :flower: yey we can obsess together :)
I too tested quite early last month, can't remember if it was 7 or 8 dpo :wacko: but i am determined to wait until 10dpo this month, i can never wait ainy longer than that :dohh:
I've gotten positives at 10dpo in the past, so will stick with that as a day to start testing :happydance:

I got one at 11dpo with my daughter and it was bfn at 9dpo. I just can't resist POAS! :dohh:

What's the earliest you guys have ever tested? My record was probably around 5dpo. Madness! It's been so long this time though, I try not to test ridiculously early anymore. The last few cycles I've managed to get to around 10dpo before breaking.

I am going to try to be realllllly good this cycle and wait till 13dpo. I have never, in all my years TTC, managed to wait that long :haha:

I think the 7/8 dpo last month was the earliest i've tested. It's so hard waiting isnt it :wacko: x

I think 6dpo. I just can't help myself! :haha: I've only got two frer in at the moment so need to save them! Am aiming for 11dpo....

Morning :flower:
2 dpo, 8 days till testing :happydance: hahaha

:haha: 2dpo wooooo. I have been cramping on my left side today so wondering if I'm having a dodgy long cycle. I've only had this sort of cramping once or twice before. We won't dtd again either as we weren't really supposed to be trying this month!

Im 3dpo - we weren't meant to be trying this month but a month early is no big deal. We dtd the day i got a positive opk so don't know if only the once without protection will do the trick? Ive got ic so i will probably test over the weekend knowing it will be far to early but its fun! Will use some opks too just to see if they get darker... At least it will give me 2 lines to look at 😂 Good luck everyone x

Hmmm, i only tend to get cramping around ov, or af :wacko:
I have various tests to use, think i will use a superdrug test first, then if anything i will use the frer's. I have a stock pile of ic ov tests too so i could use them leading up to test day i suppose, to help with the poas urge :haha:

Is it the superdrug early ones you use?? I have the onestep ic and i hate them when they dry they have a grey line, and i always think if that was a faint line would i even know? I always get better lines in the afternoon with them aswell. X

We DTD CD12 and CD13. My app says ov is CD13. Hmm!

I get twinging ovaries after ovulation. Today I was really crampy first thing and my right ovary is complaining. Ovulation definitely happened because I had the trigger, so I think it's normal to have twinges afterwards. 3dpo. There's still 10 days till testing!!! Agh! How am I going to wait?!

I'd quite like to poas now! :dohh:

Haha i know i could so poas right now too! But i know there really is no point :nope: no hcg would even be there if conceived, as need to implant before that happens, and in my experience it hasnt happened much before 8dpo, as thats when i've had spotting in the past, and ended up being pregnant on 10dpo test.
Yes i have 1 superdrug early test left, which i will use on 10dpo, and if it shows anything i will break out the frer, but if it shows nothing, i will wait until 12dpo to use another frer, and if still bfn then i'll accept that and ready myself for the next cycle :flower:

I'm a late BFPer. In all my pregnancies, I've only tested positive twice on 10dpo. With all the others, it was 11dpo or later. I hVe some cheapies left, but I'm going to try and hold off and just take a digital on 13dpo. I have one weeks indicator clear blue digital test left over from last month. I'll try not to buy any more in the mean time. I'm so scared.

I have a clearblue digital left from when i had my son, it goes out of date this year, so i am hoping i can use it before it does :winkwink: i will possibly use the digital about a week after a firm positive on frer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->