• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

TWW starts today, anyone else?????

I just googled it wow what a machine!! It can tell you if your pregnant is that right? How many dpo? Take it detects hcg?? Xx

I just googled it wow what a machine!! It can tell you if your pregnant is that right? How many dpo? Take it detects hcg?? Xx

Not entirely sure how it detects what hun, its a temp thing i know. I received it this morning, and will read the booklet later tnite once kids in bed and i can concentrate.
I'm looking forward to this being part of my life, now for ttc, and after for contraception :happydance:
I also received my Viola pregnancy tests this morning, as i'm so impatient! :haha:

I am expecting AF on Friday. A few people have said the have a feeling I'm pregnant but we only DTD late CD14/early hours of CD15 and I'm fairly sure I ov on CD12 so don't think it's possible really! Still considering TTC next month, if nothing then we will wait until December as I don't want a June/July/August baby.

How are you doing?

Fingers crossed that you caught the egg!! Im really not sure what's going on with me last cycles cp seems to have messed things up a bit. If i take when I should of ovulated cd14 then im 4dpo but i only had one a smig off positive opk that would tie in. But im not totally convinced i did ovulte. Im going to keep testing with opks until either a bfp or af shows. Will test starting Saturday 8dpo just for the fun of it! But im not buying decent tests until i have something convining because i can't control myself lol. Do you plan to test anytime before afs due? X

I don't have any tests! And I don't realistically think I could have caught the egg so I'll wait for AF. It's due Friday so only a couple more days. I guess if I am having a longer cycle I could have ov later but I had EWCM on cd12!

I am around 10 dpo...been having sore nipple/breast on one side for the last few days, and dull af-like cramp...other than these no other symptoms...
Usually my nipple will become sensitive around ovulation, but usually goes away after ovulation....but one of my breasts is sore...not sure if this could be early pregnancy symptom or just pms...maybe I want to get my bfp so badly that i am imagining these things lol, has this happened to anyone before? Thank you!

Meeee. 1 dpo and so anxious. Its my first month using opk's and I got strong positives this week. I had DH hide my stash from me until 10 dpo. I have no self control :wacko: lol

Hi dreamsof3! Haha you sound like me i have no control either lol im either 7/8dpo tomorrow... Having some symptoms but had a cp last cycle so dont know if this cycle will be straight forward x

Rawan - I have sore nipples/boobs usually too. It usually disappears a couple of days before AF. Saying that... they are still sore and the witch is due tomorrow! I haven't tested because I'm not sure it's possible I could have caught!

I am awful at testing too :haha: I held out until 9dpo last month I think but I tested twice at 7dpo the month before that! :rofl:

Thanks for sharing your experience DJ987! :)
Mine is still sore too, and af is due next few days...I am tempted to test tomorrow morning...
Good luck and baby dust! :hugs:
Rawan - I have sore nipples/boobs usually too. It usually disappears a couple of days before AF. Saying that... they are still sore and the witch is due tomorrow! I haven't tested because I'm not sure it's possible I could have caught!

I am awful at testing too :haha: I held out until 9dpo last month I think but I tested twice at 7dpo the month before that! :rofl:

Well AF hasn't shown yet. And I haven't POAS yet. Will be CD27 tomorrow so it could just be a longer cycle, but mine are usually 26. Just not sure it's possible we could have caught the egg though!

I tested this morning with first response and got BFN, today is dpo 12 for me, so I am just going to wait for af to arrive...onto next cycle!

Also tested with a FRER and got :bfn: just the witch messing me about! Still no sign.

Good luck ladies
My AF aint due till 29th - 30th off this month
If anyone wants to join me im going to be testing on the 27th 14DPO

Sorry Dj hopefully Ov doesn't catch you out this cycle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back