TWW starts today, anyone want to wait it out with me til around 24th Nov?

Ah ok! I hope the result come back good. Though if you're already a mum of 5, can't be too bad right! x

Ah ok! I hope the result come back good. Though if you're already a mum of 5, can't be too bad right! x

Actually a mum of 6 😜, with my last baby I fell preg 5 and a half years ago. He def didn't have low test then, or sperm for that matter. I've had a sterilisation reversal too, although the surgeon said the op went fantastically well there's still a chance that it may not have worked. Guess time will tell xx

A mum of six!, haha that's great. Must be a mad house! GL for weds x

Creeping back up today, back at the highest point. Feel like poop though, had a sore throat for the last 2 days but this morning woke up to what is either a cold or chest infection :( (sore throat, runny the blocked then runny nose, lungs not happy) - i really hope its a bean and not just random illness - i'm in the Philippines so its not winter here...

Still don't know what to think, one can only hope!

Dreamt i got a positive last night on what was the biggest test?!?

Fingers crossed projectbean, it's common to get cold symptoms and vivid dreams :) xx

Fingers crossed all. Day 28 today. Feeling very emotional as can't stop picturing getting my period and how hard it will be which isn't helpful!! Anyone else randomly wake up feeling like crying?! Not seeing as a sympom just feeling overwhelmed by the thought of another effing AF!

Ps you mention vivid dreams - I've had about 3 this week about someone trying to
Kill me!! Ha not sure what that would mean!

I'm feeling quite glum today. I just have a feeling that AF is on its way. Complete turnaround from yesterday as despite a bfn, I was quite optimistic about my symptoms, but literally I woke today and I'm just not feeling it whatsoever :(. The dreams for you sound good, if you're day 28 today when r u going to test? X

It's weird how it turns like that! My Boyf is going away for the rest of the week and in just dreading being miserable on my own in the house. Might tidy everything to distract myself! Sad!!im feeling achey crampy feelings, not really planningon testing Tbh unless it gets to like Friday or something. Wah. How do we cheer ourselves up? Just feel AF is on route. What day is yours due? X

If I'm having a 26 day cycle then AF due Saturday. On three nightshifts from tonight so will pretty much keep me busy til thurs eve/fri as all i will be doing is working and sleeping up til then. Going to completely mess up my temping though :(. X

MUMOF5 good luck for wed hun!

How is everyone today? :)

So cramps have disappeared for the most part for me. No spotting or anything else, and according to this ticker I am 6 dpo give or take. Soooo excited for testing next week! I had a super vivid dream that I got my BP in a FRER lol I didn't want to wake up from my dream so d took our little one to daycare before work. I really hope it's a pos sign for me and not a sign that someone else is pregant :/

Anagee hope both our prego dreams were good signs for us!

AFM TMI but Ive been constipated for four days, my areolas look darker to me and I've been having dull cramps and pressure. Please be a bean!

Destinyk Hopefully it is girl! I see your 9dpo so it just might be!

thanks. I hope you get your :bfp: too!!
I am thinking of testing on the 24th instead of the 27th. it is the earliest I can test. I am having gas, bloating, and breaking out in acne a bit.

I think I'm going to test on 22nd. I have better symptoms this cycle (gas/wind included 😳). Here's to hoping and praying for those bfp's for us all xx

I also have a question for all of you in this tww!! do all of you know exactly when your last period was? I seemed to have completely blanked what day exactly I had mine last month. I know I had it though bc of remembering it. but I can not remember the exact day. will that be a problem if I do end up pregnant? I have never had this problem before but forgetfulness is so bad today.

I also have a question for all of you in this tww!! do all of you know exactly when your last period was? I seemed to have completely blanked what day exactly I had mine last month. I know I had it though bc of remembering it. but I can not remember the exact day. will that be a problem if I do end up pregnant? I have never had this problem before but forgetfulness is so bad today.

Yes AF was on the 25th of october. It won't be a big problem but they usually ask when your last period was to try to calculate how far along you are. I count worry too much about It though

2kidsplusttc3...get an app called Clue! It's super helpful and you can track every symptom and key dates etc so you come to recognise symptoms that happen very month. For example it helped me figure out I get killer headaches two days before ov! Before i just thought I had random two day headaches but as you said, if you don't write it down you don't remember!!

It can't have been that long ago though if you know when you ovulated right so just take off say 15 days roughly! Depending on your cycle.

thanks. :) that is a great tip about the 15 days thing. I know when I ovulated ...but my cycle is strange. so it will be interesting if I get pregnant this round and the confusion is there. I will have to start writing down my periods..

2kidsplusttc3...get an app called Clue! It's super helpful and you can track every symptom and key dates etc so you come to recognise symptoms that happen very month. For example it helped me figure out I get killer headaches two days before ov! Before i just thought I had random two day headaches but as you said, if you don't write it down you don't remember!!

It can't have been that long ago though if you know when you ovulated right so just take off say 15 days roughly! Depending on your cycle.

Yes AF was on the 25th of october. It won't be a big problem but they usually ask when your last period was to try to calculate how far along you are. I count worry too much about It though

thank you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->