TWW starts today. Due to test 16th. Anyone want to join me? Could do with support!

Mummafrog

New FTM to baby girl
Reaction score
Hey ladies :)

Bit freaked to be honest with you... we aren't supposed to be trying yet because of work and studying etc. We have a 6 month old who we adore and would secretly LOVE to be ttc again but we really shouldn't which I find tough :cry:
Anyway last night I had so much ewcm and was very ehem :blush: aroused and we barely get to make love at the moment with our baby girl and we went crazy and condoms went out the window! Woops! I was on the pill but decided to take a break because it was making me feel awful and now look what happened :dohh:

I really hope it doesn't offend anyone who is ttc that I am looking for buddies for this TWW because we're not really trying right now and you would like to join me in waiting and testing anyway :happydance:

So because I was on the pill (came off 3ish weeks ago) and I'm still breastfeeding my girl I haven't had a period yet, I don't get them on the pill and don't know if it's breastfeeding or the pill :dohh:but yesterday and today I have all my ov signs so hmmm!

Sorry, long explanation. Really looking forward to hearing about your situations and journeys, anyone welcome <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->