TWW Starts Today

I'm 5dpo today. Still have creamy cm. I had that with my :bfp: in November so I'm trying not to get very excited. My last af was 11/01, so I kind forget what it is like to have her visit. I can't remember what is normal for my body in the tww! I should have kept my notes. Any who, I also have bad acne. The worst in years. Pimples are normal for me pre af, but not a full-blown attack.:haha: It might be that my body is preparing itself for the AF of a lifetime since it will be my first since my MC or it might be a symptom. So right now, still in limbo land. Hoping to hold on until next week to test, will probably poas at 10 dpo.

Sorry to hear about your loss :(

I was on bcp for nearly ten years before ttc, so my first couplesmonths off were really confusing because I had no clue what was normal for my body!

Oh my goodness, you guys...every day is like an eternity!!!
I feel like I did as a kid, waiting for Christmas or birthdays, and this time my mom is on the edge of her seat right along with me! LOL

Mom: How many more days now?
Me: At least 8 more days til I could get a positive hpt...
Mom: Doesn't a blood test show up faster? This is TORTURE!

Hahahaha!!!
Gotta love my momma's excitement! :D

nmv, now that it is know that we are ttc, my family is all over me. I have been asked 2 times in the last hour if I'm preggo! I still have a lot more time to wait till I can test.

My Dh wanted to tell everyone we are ttc and that is why I didn't! I have a couple close friends I talk to about it and that's it!

Tankel...its nice that our loved ones get so excited, but it CAN add a whole other level of stress(?) to the process, cant it?! I mean, we're already trying so hard not to completely obsess...largely unsuccessfully...lol!

crazycatlady5...I'm with ya! I share with my mom and ONE of my sisters...that's IT! The rest of my pent up "maybe-baby" madness, I let out in this forum!

Thank goodness for you ladies!!
:hugs:

I still havent tested. Anyone fall off the wagon?

Not yet, I figure today's the earliest day for implantation so wait at least another 3-4 days, I'll try and hold out till about a week from now though!

My cervix had been tender yesterday and today when we bded.... I wonder if that could be a good sign????

Happy Saturday!!! :D

I HAVE SIGNS TO REPORT!....
1) I've been MAD thirsty again, since 4dpo...
.....I looked back at Oct. (MC) chart, SAME THING starting at 4dpo!!!!! :happydance:
2) Reoccurring pinching feeling in very isolated spot, right in the middle of my uterus!
3) Downward pulling sensation around belly button!
.....(got this last time too!!!!!)
4) Sore nipples!

I cant wait to see if this one sticks, I'm already pretty convinced this is it!!! [-o<

Here's hoping we all get sticky beans!!! ((FX))

9dpo with fmu, someone tell me you see something!

Attachments

• 20150228_081741-1.jpg
    20150228_081741-1.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 20150228_081741-2.jpg
    20150228_081741-2.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 4
This one is from this afternoon

https://i1340.photobucket.com/albums/o725/scoobydrlp/other/ttc/20150228_163107_zpszizownvc.jpg[/URL]

https://i1340.photobucket.com/albums/o725/scoobydrlp/other/ttc/20150228_171356-1_zpswcgiqrvr.jpg

I SEE IT!!!

On the bottom pic, I definitely see a faint line!
OMG, I'm SO HAPPY for You!!!!!!!
:wohoo:

Mom has begged me to start testing tomorrow with the cheapies I got off the internet. Once I see a faint line, I'll use a more expensive one!
:)

I see it too on the bottom picture. Yay!!!!!

I SEE IT!!!

On the bottom pic, I definitely see a faint line!
OMG, I'm SO HAPPY for You!!!!!!!
:wohoo:

Mom has begged me to start testing tomorrow with the cheapies I got off the internet. Once I see a faint line, I'll use a more expensive one!
:)

I have a bunch of cheapies and dollar store ones, and a box of 3 FRERs. I'm going to wait for a little darker line on the cheapies before I start on the FRERs. It's so hard to stop peeing on sticks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->