TWW Supplements?

MelaninMonroe

Reaction score
I'm Finally In The Dreadful TWW!!! Yay. After Having 122 Day Cycles. I've Used Fertilitea, Fertilaid, And FertileCm. FF Says I O'd CD 12 ( That's Definitely Unheard Of ) Now I'm 5Dpo And Don't Want To Continue The Products During The Tww. What Can I Take To Increase My Chances? I've Heard Progesterone Will Help But I'm Really Clueless As This Is The First Time I Actually Ovulated.

Any Suggestions?

You can buy a progesterone cream that you rub into your skin. Most people rub it into their wrists. You're supposed to start it immediately after O but you can actually start it anytime in the 2WW.

I have a history of miscarriage so I also take baby aspirin in the 2WW to help build up my uterine lining and prevent blood clots. It is fairly cheap and you only have to take one per day. I've only taken it until my BFP but I've heard some women continued taking it throughout their pregnancy. I'd ask your doctor before doing that though just to be on the safe side.

I'd also recommend taking a folic acid supplement daily your entire pregnancy to prevent birth defects in the fetus.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->