TWW Support group to help get you through the nitty gritty...and beyond

ReadynWaiting

Mom to DS & DD, ttc #3
Reaction score
This thread is to pass the time, talk about whatever and offer support to all of us lovely ladies that are trying for that beautiful BFP.
My story: mother of ds 10 and dd 11 months ttc no 3...first cycle.

Woohoo! Helllllo!

:dust:

This is great! Now I can update you daily on how me and my cervix like to play hide and seek. LOL!

I also just realized I had my fertility friend on the wrong setting! I put it on the advanced/recommended one and bang! They have my ov day on the 3rd just like I thought!

Question for you girls - Anyone getting pain on the sides of your chest, like below your underarms?

Nothing like a daily cervix update to really get my day going lol.
I personally had super sore sides of my tatas pre bfp with dd which after 5 wks + turned in to extreme pain upon anything touching them eg. Shower water, bra, my arms swinging and rubbing against them. It only lasted a few weeks. You def sound like things are happening.

Nothing like a daily cervix update to really get my day going lol.
I personally had super sore sides of my tatas pre bfp with dd which after 5 wks + turned in to extreme pain upon anything touching them eg. Shower water, bra, my arms swinging and rubbing against them. It only lasted a few weeks. You def sound like things are happening.

No idea how I did that dbl post.

MAGIC!

But yeah, they aren't too sore to touch - just really achey on the sides. Also, cramps have pretty much disappeared yesterday and today. Just some slight twinges here and there, but a lot of leg pain which I thought was kind of weird.

Probably reading too much into it but I don't care! I've decided that I'm going to be really positive and just keep hoping because I don't want any negative energy surrounding me!

With dd I had this weird leg pain that seemed to start around the pelvic area and radiate down. I had a noticeable pain around 6dpo which turned in to slight cramps here and there for days as well the day after what I believe was implantation I felt like I had a crazy ab workout.

I am here!!

(Mom to two beautiful girls: DD1 is 7 years old and DD2 turning 1 tomorrow :wohoo: )

Omg nite...I was trying to figur3 out when she would be 1. I cant believe a yr has flown by so quickly. Happy birthday LO!

I am so happy you all decided to do this! I'm glad I can continue to share my progression with you gals. You rock.

So speaking of which. Here are 13, 14, and 15 DPO. I had a test with messed up dye again so it seems hard to tell if there is any progression or not. I'm starting to get nervous again :/

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 14
Peach this one is as dark as the control and at this stage judging progression is a bit different. Your hcg is obviously increasing at a great rate. You and I both know that with our ectopic we were just seeing lines at this stage. I dont know what yours looked like but mine were quite faint. You're good girl...this is your rainbow. 1 more day until your appt.

It's looking so great Peach!

I had another temp drop today. :( I want to cry so badly right now. It was just below or maybe at the coverline. And today's cervix is so slippery but yet not much CM.

I'll just be over here wallowing...

This thread is to pass the time, talk about whatever and offer support to all of us lovely ladies that are trying for that beautiful BFP.
My story: mother of ds 10 and dd 11 months ttc no 3...first cycle.

Woohoo! Helllllo!

:dust:

This is great! Now I can update you daily on how me and my cervix like to play hide and seek. LOL!

I also just realized I had my fertility friend on the wrong setting! I put it on the advanced/recommended one and bang! They have my ov day on the 3rd just like I thought!

Question for you girls - Anyone getting pain on the sides of your chest, like below your underarms?

The TWW, blech! Thanks for starting this thread. :thumbup:

Also, persephone13, I totally chuckled when I read about you and your cervix playing hide and seek! I think most of us can relate to that one!

Man will this whole TTC thing can make you kind crazy...

I hope you ladies are right.

ReadynWaiting - Very true about the lines not darkening during the ectopic. So Fx this really is my rainbow baby. I'm so anxious!

Persephone - Don't lose hope just yet. Hang in there. Fx for you and lots of baby dust for you!

Persephone-how long have you been charting? There are many factors that can affect your temps but you really should just chk the temps to verify ov which did happen. You are early yet...keep positive!
White-welcome! When do you plan to start testing (if u haven't already).

Not TTC or pregnancy related at all. Buttttt this snow we are getting in Northern Kentucky is nuts. They said last night a dusting and we have gotten at least 3 inches...on top of the at least 4 inches we already had. And my road has yet to be plowed. So I am unable to get up the hill and to work. What a great day huh? Lol! I wouldn't mind if I had sick time to pay me for staying home. Blahhhh. Guess I will relax all day though ;)

Ya you guys are getting pelted! My mom has a condo in phoenix and last week it was colder there than here in ontario. Im not a fan of winter at all. The snow looks beautiful but I hate the cold.

Persephone-how long have you been charting? There are many factors that can affect your temps but you really should just chk the temps to verify ov which did happen. You are early yet...keep positive!
White-welcome! When do you plan to start testing (if u haven't already).

I actually just looked on FF and looked at PCOS charts without meds and they are all over the place like mine but they still got pregnant!

So I feel a bit better now. For the moment anyway.

Its evident that you ov'd though. Even though they are a bit up and down you can see the shift.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->