TWW Symptom Stalkers

Thanks ladies, I'm over the moon - just praying that it sticks [-o<

cozmos - I don't think you'd get an evap that quickly; was the test line the same colour as the control one? If so, I would say that's a definite :bfp: Fingers crossed for you!

floatingbaby - Thank you and good luck! :hugs:

Hi Ladies! First- congrats to all the BFPs here- gives me lots of hope! Can I tag on to your thread? I have found it invaluable as I am overanalyzing every symptom! This is our first cycle TTC #1. I am 26 and have been charting for a few months- I am regularly ovulating, have a regular cycle and good LP, so I feel pretty confident. My DH is 10 years older so he is nervous about his swimmers, but considering all of the Hugh Hefner's out there, I don't think we should worry about anything until we have a problem!

I am either 6 or 7 DPO (we'll say 7 for the sake of this). Here are my symptoms so far:
O day: O pain, followed by bloated crampy feeling after BDing
1 DPO: Still bloated and cramping, BD again just in case O came late
2 DPO: sore bbs, cramping in AM then disappears
3 DPO: terrible backache, tired
4 DPO: backache, tired
5 DPO: nothing out of the ordinary during the day. Right before bed, cramps on the left side of my uterus- unlike any cramps I've ever had.
6 DPO: woke up with AF type cramps that lasted all day, Obviously AF is a long way away! Tired and backache. Slight nausea all day.
7 DPO: Cramping has subsided, just a dull heavy feeling in uterus. Bbs a little sore.

How does this sound?! I hope it's not all in my head- I thought it was until the cramping- THAT is totally different than anything I have ever experienced. Good luck to all!

Hi everyone,

I got my :bfp: at 12dpo this morning :cloud9: so thought I'd relist my symptoms for you as it really helped me when others did this over the last couple of weeks. To be honest for the last few of days I just knew I was pregnant - I could tell something major was going on in my body so trust your instincts!

1-5dpo No symptoms
6dpo Odd spells of nausea (not severe) and twinges close to my left ovary (the one I ovulated from)
7-8dpo Some nausea, twinges continue, side of bbs hurt especially the left one (this has happened before af in the past but isn't generally something I get). Have had a few heart 'flutters'.
9dpo Twinges, heart flutters and painful bbs continue. Proper nausea this morning and on and off throughout the day. Then, this afternoon had a VERY urgent need to go to the loo and had diarrhoea (sorry if tmi).
10dpo Twinges have subsided but bbs are still tender. Felt very nauseas for much of the day, it only stopped at about 4pm. Have also been really hungry.
11dpo Nausea continues and the hunger has got much worse. I ate and then two hours later felt like my stomach was completely empty, which is really unlike me as I often skip lunch without even realising it - this has gone on all day!

Hope this helps someone :hugs:

Congrats!

UPDATE!!!! DEFS A BFP YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
im 7dpo so very early on jus had a wee feeling today so tested, got the boots own brand 2pk and two faint but definately there lines....so...i splurged an bought 2 frer and low and behold another line were over the moon!!!!!!!!!! using afternoon pee aswel, keeping the other frer for the morning.
congratulations to all the bfps and im hoping and praying u all get urs too....may this be the luckiest thread evs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

praying this lil one sticks !!

symptoms

1-sore bbs, pms big time
2-sore bbs, grumpy bitch
3-sore bbs, weepy, grumpy, windy!!
4-extra stupid!!, sore bbs, hungry, woke in the night with bad stomach pains(thought was chineses fault)
5-dizzy shakey spells, lack of concentration losing everything i touched lol, sore bbs, wee shooting pains in them, lacking pms.
6-sore bbs, shooting pains in my head(i dont get headaches), very tired and irratable
7-sore bbs, sharp twinges in uterus, especially when standing too quickly. queezy at times. tested x3 bfp!!!!!!!!!

i checked my cp at random times and its always been hard to reach, i tested today because i thought i was making stuff up in my head and knew its unlikely to have many real pregnancy symtoms and not register positive on a test so i was proving to myself that i was crazzy....apparently im not so thats good news lol

xx

thanks chix!!! so freakin happy lol, howd u go green, jus tried it an didn work lol xx

Thanks ladies, I'm over the moon - just praying that it sticks [-o<

cozmos - I don't think you'd get an evap that quickly; was the test line the same colour as the control one? If so, I would say that's a definite :bfp: Fingers crossed for you!

floatingbaby - Thank you and good luck! :hugs:

AWESOME!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance:

CoNgRaTs to the BFPs!! Thank you for listing your symptoms!!

WannaBe, I would hold out as long as you can. I didn't wait and tested at 7, 9, 11 DPO and got BFNs. My dr said it was still too early, even with 10MUI tests. If you can wait until the day of your expected AF, that is the best time. I know it is hard, and I know it feels like forever. I feel the same. *HUGS*

UPDATE!!!! DEFS A BFP YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
im 7dpo so very early on jus had a wee feeling today so tested, got the boots own brand 2pk and two faint but definately there lines....so...i splurged an bought 2 frer and low and behold another line were over the moon!!!!!!!!!! using afternoon pee aswel, keeping the other frer for the morning.
congratulations to all the bfps and im hoping and praying u all get urs too....may this be the luckiest thread evs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

praying this lil one sticks !!

symptoms

1-sore bbs, pms big time
2-sore bbs, grumpy bitch
3-sore bbs, weepy, grumpy, windy!!
4-extra stupid!!, sore bbs, hungry, woke in the night with bad stomach pains(thought was chineses fault)
5-dizzy shakey spells, lack of concentration losing everything i touched lol, sore bbs, wee shooting pains in them, lacking pms.
6-sore bbs, shooting pains in my head(i dont get headaches), very tired and irratable
7-sore bbs, sharp twinges in uterus, especially when standing too quickly. queezy at times. tested x3 bfp!!!!!!!!!

i checked my cp at random times and its always been hard to reach, i tested today because i thought i was making stuff up in my head and knew its unlikely to have many real pregnancy symtoms and not register positive on a test so i was proving to myself that i was crazzy....apparently im not so thats good news lol

xx

CONGRATS!!!! So happy for you!!! :happydance:

SO my cramps are back nearly full force. Not expecting AF til the end of next week at least. Not sure what to think, no spotting.
Still tired, getting flushed hot face and the rest of me is cold! Tired, cranky as heck — everything makes me super angry or else makes me want to cry. Nipples are tiny bit sore.

Can't stand this 2WW. If I hear about someone else's baby, pregnancy, labor, etc., I'm going to cry, scream or both.

P.S. Not talking about BFPs on here — those make me hopeful. Just other people IRL.

Think af on way cervix seems to have dropped and possible open:( not due til the 31st cm is creamy lotion type husband said if it does then next cycle lets have a break only we have a holiday planned he wants to go away and relax suppose I can't denie him that :s but I wonder if it's just an excuse!!

They say that relaxing and having a break can actually work, will you still be DTD unprotected? You could be in for a very good chance!!

Also my cervix did the same thing a few days, dropped lower than I've d we felt it before and was deff open, now it's moved up slightly and isn't open...I dont know what it means? Alot of people have said that you can't determine PG by CP and CM so I wouldn't rule yourself out just yet!! Fingers x'd

Xxxx

Thanks not sure if we be able to we have a huge family holiday, unfortunately not sure how the Rooms will be although I did just check if my period comes on time tech I ovulate the week before I go unless I am late so all might not be lost:)

My symptoms today at 13DPO - Pain in my lady parts like a stabbing/poking feeling in my cervix, nauseous at lunch time, heaved when opening the kids Spaghetti! crampy feeling in my lower arms and legs, veryyy tired even though I slept from 10:30 - 9 am.
more heaving emptying the bin and when opening the fridge... 3pm
AF due tomorrow...nervous.

Best of luck mellie I remember after my last bfp I had a stinging sensation in my cervix, I even wrote a feed on here saying its all over cos I think my period coming then next day nothing so I tested and I was pregnant hope this is for u fingars crossed

I also have a blood taste in my mouth but I'm putting that down to my lovely DS busting my lip open this morning :haha:

Thanks Wannabe....the suspense is killing me!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->