TWW symptoms that led to a positive

sunshine2014

Reaction score
Hi ladies. I stalked this section during my gruelling tww. I looked for any and all information about each dpo. So now I want to share mine. I hope it helps ease at least one mind :)

1-3 dpo - nothing
4 dpo - lotiony cm started and I had light twinges throughout the day on right side of pelvis
5 dpo - lots of lotiony cm
6 dpo - more lotiony cm. ovia app told me that is a sign that I conceived if it continues up to my expected af.
7 dpo - lotiony cm
8 dpo - more lotiony cm and very tired
9 dpo - super mild nausea, cold symptoms, tired and more lotiony cm
10 dpo - (expected af date - I have short cycles) intense cramps. And a ton of cm which made me keep running to check to see if af arrived. It was a type of cramp I don't normally get. Which felt weird. I also get af in the morning so by evening I was happy, but expected it would come tomorrow based on those cramps. Felt very out.
11 dpo - 2 days late now and negative test. Still lotiony cm and cravings, but I was probably just hungry lol
12 dpo - another negative test.
13 dpo - still lotiony cm.
14 dpo - super duper faint positive. Like, wasn't really sure if I should believe it. But with still no af and still lots of cm; I knew it was a good sign.

I waited 2 more days to test again and have gotten 3 more positives since then. I'm not sure why it was so faint the first day. But a line is a line. :).

Hope this helps some ladies. I felt out because I didn't have those sore boobs everyone talks about. But for me, cm was my sign of hope as it was different than normal for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->