• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

TWW. symptoms...

rochelleaimee

Reaction score
My mind is going in so many directions! I'm 7 DPO right now and feel like I'm getting symptoms.. then I go and read posts saying that you dont get symptoms this early. HMMPH!

Let me start this off by saying that this is my 6th cycle TTC #1 after a loss last year. I'm 21 and hubz is 26. This month we decided we'd really go hard sooo, we had sex literally everyday starting the day after AF untill 3 days after I got my +OPK. I ovulated on CD 13 and had two days of what I think was ovulation bleeding on CD 14 and 15. I was convinced that with the amount of sex we had that there was NO way we'd miss this eggy!!

So, after "ovulation bleeding" 1 & 2 DPO, My CM was very dry.

4 DPO - SO exhausted that I can barely keep my eyelids open @ work, boobs were sore to lean up against anything. skin is abnormally clear - usually very oily pimple-y skin.

5 DPO- Yucky, bubbley feeling in my stomach. Got heartburn so badly that any time I ate anything or drank water, I'd burp/puke in my mouth... So gross feeling. Feeling like theres a lump in my throat. gagging all the time. Super exhausted again.

6 DPO- Gross, throaty feeling again like I'm gagging.. Burping like crazy all day. Super gassy. Almost fell asleep at my desk again. Extreme lower back pain. Pain was achey and had light stomach cramps and gurgle-y feeling along with it. The pain in my back made it hard to sit still. Got a heated rice bag and soothed my pain a little. Grouchy to my husband. Fell asleep at 7:30PM and woke up at 6:45 this morning! Burp/puked in my mouth all night.

7 DPO- Creamy CM and light headache are my only symptoms so far today...

Can anyone check out my "symptoms" and tell me what you think? Because of my back pain and cramping I was thinking that yesterday was possibly implantaion.

Thanks!

XO

My symptoms have been quite similar. I'm also 7dpo. I had a moment of insanity this morning and took a test. Of course it was negative. I'm starting to think i'm reading too much into things but i'm hyper aware of every little thing.

Hi! I am about 8DPO. Been having all day nausea for a couple days. Lots of stretchy CM. Boobs feel huge with tons of veins. Also getting twinges in the left and right sides. Been pretty hungry too.

I feel like I am going crazy symptoms spotting!! haha Its ben 3 years since I'v last been pregnant. I forget so much!

A few days before I got my BFP I was extremely tired, had pains on my right and left sides, my CM was on and off (not much difference there), and my boobs looked a lot bigger! I tested at 13 DPO and got a strong positive. I was also nauseous all day for like a week or so, so I knew something was up. Good luck, ladies, and I hope you get a BFP soon! :thumbup:

There is something called "early pregnancy factor" (chaperonin 10) that could contribute to pre-implantation and early pregnancy side effects in sensitive women. For whatever reason, it just hasn't been studied all that much outside of its possible effects on tumor growth, but it's something interesting to consider when it comes to women who feel pregnant before hcg production kicks in!

Fingers crossed for everyone symptom-spotting a little early!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"