Tww symptoms

Moomincat14

Reaction score
If anyone is as terrible and inpatient as me..... please join me! This is my first month ttc for baby #2, I think I am about 7 dpo with another 7 days till AF is due.... have been having mild period type cramping constant from 2-5 dpo and from 5dpo have started feeling a little nauseous. Two days ago I was so so so tired I literally went to bed after dinner and was out for the count by 8pm (maybe because my 13month old has been sleeping badly though!)
I am so bad and have been poas since about 3dpo with all negatives (I know a waste of money!)
Anyone in this tww with me and what symptoms are you having if any?

If anyone is as terrible and inpatient as me..... please join me! This is my first month ttc for baby #2, I think I am about 7 dpo with another 7 days till AF is due.... have been having mild period type cramping constant from 2-5 dpo and from 5dpo have started feeling a little nauseous. Two days ago I was so so so tired I literally went to bed after dinner and was out for the count by 8pm (maybe because my 13month old has been sleeping badly though!)
I am so bad and have been poas since about 3dpo with all negatives (I know a waste of money!)
Anyone in this tww with me and what symptoms are you having if any?

Lol- I'm pretty sure I could have written this. I'm 6dpo, started testing at 2 dpo 😝 . I ordered ic's this time around so it wouldn't be so expensive. I've been nauseous/ gaggy on and off for a couple days, but I have ibs so that's not entirely unusual. I have been bone tired today though. I do have thyroid disease, but Am on my meds. It's 5 pm here and I'm ready for bed!! 😴😴😴

I am much closer to the end of 2ww but feeling super lonely today for no reason. I am 14dpo expecting the witch tmw. I am scared to test. What if its bfn? What if its too faint to know? WHAT -god forbid- IF ITS BFP?:wacko:
Yes... going out of my mind...

Well fx for you both that this is a good month!! I'm not feeling hopeful anymore.... no symptoms as of about 8dpo, instead come down with full blown cold 😭
Not feeling at all lucky!
Any progress on either of your symptoms??

Well fx for you both that this is a good month!! I'm not feeling hopeful anymore.... no symptoms as of about 8dpo, instead come down with full blown cold 😭
Not feeling at all lucky!
Any progress on either of your symptoms??

I wouldn't worry too much about any symptoms ATM. PMS and early pg virtually have the same symptoms. True pregnancy ones don't usually come til a bit later . Though, there are always exceptions.

I feel like there was a bit of a shadow on my test this am, ( 8 dpo) but I'll just have to wait to see if it becomes anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->