Tww testing 2nd april

Hi! Hope it's ok if I join too.
I'm 9dpiui and sheepishly have been testing since 7dpiui, all bfn of occurred.
Beta test is scheduled for April 3 so close to a few of you on this thread. This is our first iui and symptoms have been pretty minimal.

Do any of you NOT get noticeable pre AF symptoms and have felt things here and there during the twcc? I haven't felt much but just very minor twinges, throbbing left bubby this morning and wierd little prick in my tummy now and then but they literally only last 5 seconds.

My AF symptoms tend to show up with her rather than before (both equally uninvited of course!) but wanted to check if anyone else is in the same boat. Fx for your bfps ladies!

Hi! Hope it's ok if I join too.
I'm 9dpiui and sheepishly have been testing since 7dpiui, all bfn of occurred.
Beta test is scheduled for April 3 so close to a few of you on this thread. This is our first iui and symptoms have been pretty minimal.

Do any of you NOT get noticeable pre AF symptoms and have felt things here and there during the twcc? I haven't felt much but just very minor twinges, throbbing left bubby this morning and wierd little prick in my tummy now and then but they literally only last 5 seconds.

My AF symptoms tend to show up with her rather than before (both equally uninvited of course!) but wanted to check if anyone else is in the same boat. Fx for your bfps ladies!

I'm a bit like this. I don't get many af symptoms at all, perhaps a bit extra hungry the day or so before but cramps start literally as af does (last cycle I was sitting eating dinner, got cramps and when I checked a few minutes later, there it was, not much heads up at all!). Apart from that I don't get any symptoms like sore bbs, headaches etc. But I always seem to notice random things during the 2WW! Not necessarily af symptoms as they vary month to month, just random things I don't notice any other time!

Thanks lilmis, will just have to wait and see I suppose!

Also, since I O'dquite late, cd 23, do any of you know when should I expect AF to come knocking since (hopefully she won't!)
Did anybody else here O so late?

Thanks lilmis, will just have to wait and see I suppose!

Also, since I O'dquite late, cd 23, do any of you know when should I expect AF to come knocking since (hopefully she won't!)
Did anybody else here O so late?

I O'd late this cycle. Last month I O'd on cd 17 and this cycle I O'd cd 20. I am now 13 dpo and af is due any day now. Once you track your cycles for a few months you should be able to figure out your LP which will tell you how many days past O af shows. It's different for every woman.

All of my usual AF symptoms are gone that has never happened to me before. Well i tested yesterday and got a BPN :( but thats 6 days early. ugh I'm not usually this test crazy lol but now I just feel all off. has this ever happened to anyone before?

All of my usual AF symptoms are gone that has never happened to me before. Well i tested yesterday and got a BPN :( but thats 6 days early. ugh I'm not usually this test crazy lol but now I just feel all off. has this ever happened to anyone before?

I don't think I'm going to test until af is late. I'm getting bummed testing and seeing bfn. I started to feel some pressure in my lower abdomen and thought maybe af was going to show but it's gone today. Weird :shrug: I would wait also. Save your tests until your late.

yeah I don't think I will test anymore unless she's late it just gets your hopes up. With my wedding getting so close I should just put my focus there instead haha.

that's funny you had some pressure today to did I not really cramping just felt "heavy" I guess.

Hi ladies I'd love to join. I'm 7dpo today, will probably test Thursday at 9dpo even though I know I shouldn't ;) thank god for cheap tests!!

I'm out. AF showed this afternoon :wave:

Good luck and baby dust to everyone :) X

I have been testing with ICs every day, twice a day. I'm 9DPO and while I swear I see faint lines with tweaking, I'm sure they are all HUGE, blank, negatives. I'm holding out until AF is due to use a FRER….the wait is killing me, though….

I have been testing with ICs every day, twice a day. I'm 9DPO and while I swear I see faint lines with tweaking, I'm sure they are all HUGE, blank, negatives. I'm holding out until AF is due to use a FRER….the wait is killing me, though….

Post a pic if you want! I'm testing at 9dpo tomorrow morning and I think I'll probably imaging a line :)

I'm out AF showed up what a great April fools gift lol. Silver lining I'll be ovulating on my honeymoon! I made a dr. appointment this week I'm going to try and get my doctor to give me Clomid. I'm kinda nervous about taking it though. I hope you guys get BFP we need some good news!

I'm 15 dpo and tested with an ic and can see a very faint line but it'a a squinter so I'm going to wait a couple more days. Frer was negative so if I were pregnant it should've picked up something.

Tested yesterday at 9DPO and got a real squinter but here it is!!! Tested with a FRER this morning and it is super faint but I think it's there. Will wait until AF's estimated arrival date to test again! (that's 3 days, I believe!)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-04-01 at 9.17.01 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-04-01 at 9.17.01 PM.png
    219.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Screen Shot 2015-04-01 at 9.16.53 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-04-01 at 9.16.53 PM.png
    220.4 KB · Views: 10
Oh I totally see it!! Yayy!!

ah really?! I showed my husband and he said "I don't see anything" haha! men! :dohh:

The FRER I took this morning is slightly darker, but not much. I don't think I'll get a noticeably darker line until I miss AF, though.

Oh I totally see it!! Yayy!!

ah really?! I showed my husband and he said "I don't see anything" haha! men! :dohh:

The FRER I took this morning is slightly darker, but not much. I don't think I'll get a noticeably darker line until I miss AF, though.

I def see a light pink line! Husbands aren't as trained in the art of line spotting :haha:

Hope your line gets darker I'm sure it will!

Tested yesterday at 9DPO and got a real squinter but here it is!!! Tested with a FRER this morning and it is super faint but I think it's there. Will wait until AF's estimated arrival date to test again! (that's 3 days, I believe!)

That's what mine looked like this morning!!! So there is hope for me! I hope we both get darker :bfp: soon!

Okay so I jumped the gun and added a pregnancy signature. I don't want to jinx myself but it's nice to know where I stand and have something tracking for me! :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->