Tww testing 2nd april

That's what mine looked like this morning!!! So there is hope for me! I hope we both get darker :bfp: soon!

My IC registered it way better than FRER! I was shocked!!! I had to tweak the poop out of my FRER just to see the line!!!

We tried preseed this time around so we shall see what happens.. only 5dpo now.

Good luck! We tried it this month too. I swear by that stuff now!

so took Femara this cycle, and was supposed to have IUI, but then a saline sonohystogram (sp) made it evident to my dr we need to remove my fibroid. So she wanted us to save our money and wait to try IUI after surgery which will be next month, she said we could still try naturally though. So we did, and my short cycle has me a day late, but clomid, extended my cycle to 29 days (the full 14 day luteal phase), so I haven't tested as monday will be day 30, and I've had a few random symptoms, but googling has them as both early signs of pregnancy, and as just normal pms crap because of Femara. Anyway, I just want to vent into the ether, as I chose not to tell any of my friends we were trying, cause ... i don't know why, i guess so that i could get to surprise them if it was THE MONTH. It's just, it's all I can think about, and everytime I go to the bathroom, I mentally prep myself for blood with mantras of "you have a better chance for a healthier pregnancy after the surgery, you'll have the May baby you want, you have to pay your insurance max both this year and next year either way, you can get your tattoo saturday, IT WLL BE OK!" but i know I'm going to bawl when i do see the blood, and I'm just so tired after nearly 3 years of trying. as much as my husband tries to understand it, he doesnt. (deep breathe) ok.... end rant.

so took Femara this cycle, and was supposed to have IUI, but then a saline sonohystogram (sp) made it evident to my dr we need to remove my fibroid. So she wanted us to save our money and wait to try IUI after surgery which will be next month, she said we could still try naturally though. So we did, and my short cycle has me a day late, but clomid, extended my cycle to 29 days (the full 14 day luteal phase), so I haven't tested as monday will be day 30, and I've had a few random symptoms, but googling has them as both early signs of pregnancy, and as just normal pms crap because of Femara. Anyway, I just want to vent into the ether, as I chose not to tell any of my friends we were trying, cause ... i don't know why, i guess so that i could get to surprise them if it was THE MONTH. It's just, it's all I can think about, and everytime I go to the bathroom, I mentally prep myself for blood with mantras of "you have a better chance for a healthier pregnancy after the surgery, you'll have the May baby you want, you have to pay your insurance max both this year and next year either way, you can get your tattoo saturday, IT WLL BE OK!" but i know I'm going to bawl when i do see the blood, and I'm just so tired after nearly 3 years of trying. as much as my husband tries to understand it, he doesnt. (deep breathe) ok.... end rant.

First things first, breathe!!! :flower:
You aren't doing yourself any favors by stressing out! You're just prolonging your cycle OR (if you are pregnant) stressing your poppyseed! (haha okay I may have stretched it with that one but it sounds good!) It sounds to me like you will be okay with it if it isn't your month, and to be honest, one more month isn't long at all! The time will fly by! What are your symptoms? I know you said you haven't tested but maybe it would be worth a shot??? :)

I don't understand all of the medical terminology you're talking about, but I can understand your mixed emotions! Try to remember that there is nothing you can do physically at this moment to change wether you are pregnant or not. Think of a fun distraction, call a friend to go see a movie, anything to distract your mind for a few hours! Hopefully you will get your answers soon and then you can look towards the next step!

symptoms are little pinchy and achey pains (mostly on the right side, for a few days now), a slight bloated feeling (i normally never feel bloated, i just notice my clothes dont fit as well), and now stomach grumples....

and to clarify next month would be surgery, and then my uterus has to heal for two months, so we wouldn't have our first round of IUI till july.

I'd gladly test if there was an early test that was cheap, but frankly with a $4,000 (our share of the actual 20,000 cost) surgery likely around the corner we are scrimping and saving

symptoms are little pinchy and achey pains (mostly on the right side, for a few days now), a slight bloated feeling (i normally never feel bloated, i just notice my clothes dont fit as well), and now stomach grumples....

and to clarify next month would be surgery, and then my uterus has to heal for two months, so we wouldn't have our first round of IUI till july.

I'd gladly test if there was an early test that was cheap, but frankly with a $4,000 (our share of the actual 20,000 cost) surgery likely around the corner we are scrimping and saving

How many dpo are you? I don't want to give false hope, but those symptoms sound like something! Take a deep breath. I only told 1 friend I was ttc and well if they aren't in the same boat, they don't get it. I was very discouraged one day and got "you have 1 child you should feel blessed. Many people don't even get one. " Well my DH doesn't have a child so of course we're going to have one together. I've found that this is a safe place to vent. Everyone understands the struggle. I know what you mean about the fear of using the bathroom. ...I have the same fear right now. :hugs:.

I'm with Smilie, the symptoms DO seem promising. Especially the cramping/aches. That was one of my number one giveaways, I felt cramps like ovulation pains on 6DPO and 8DPO.

I am 12dpo. little pains started on about 9dpo. Think there was a slight tint when I wiped a bit ago... not the normal amount i get before i start bleeding, but we'll see if it increases.

I am 12dpo. little pains started on about 9dpo. Think there was a slight tint when I wiped a bit ago... not the normal amount i get before i start bleeding, but we'll see if it increases.

That's definitely a sign of implantation. Fx'd you see a :bfp: soon.

so late last night i got what for me is the giveaway to the start of my period (brownish cm), and today spotting, so my flow will start tonight or tomorrow.

*sigh*

my fibroid surgery is now scheduled for the end of this month, so no IUI for me till about july. boo.

silver linings:
-surgery will make for a healthier pregnancy (less chance of miscarriage) and baby (not fighting the fibroid for space)
-tattoo tomorrow!
-crawfish boil and beer in may!
-3 months to get my health in better order for a baby.
-a spring baby in 2016!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL YOU APRIL LADIES!!!!!!!!!!! if you didn't get your + this time, I'm sure it's just around the corner!

so late last night i got what for me is the giveaway to the start of my period (brownish cm), and today spotting, so my flow will start tonight or tomorrow.

*sigh*

my fibroid surgery is now scheduled for the end of this month, so no IUI for me till about july. boo.

silver linings:
-surgery will make for a healthier pregnancy (less chance of miscarriage) and baby (not fighting the fibroid for space)
-tattoo tomorrow!
-crawfish boil and beer in may!
-3 months to get my health in better order for a baby.
-a spring baby in 2016!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL YOU APRIL LADIES!!!!!!!!!!! if you didn't get your + this time, I'm sure it's just around the corner!

ah crawfish boil! yes!!!!! :thumbup: I'll be having some of those tomorrow!

So glad you got a BFP Brittahnee we needed some good news! I was hoping to get clomid this cycle so we would have a little extra boost on my honeymoon, but I won't get it in time :( here's to hoping I wont need it. Can't believe I'm getting married in 6 days it feels unreal (and very stressful lol)

I'm sorry HeatherFaerie that the witch showed up :( but at least you are looking for silver linings. Being able to drink on my honeymoon was my silver lining. hope the surgery goes well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->