TWW turning into FWW

mommyhopeful2

Reaction score
I am currently 21 dpo, with no results.
No BFP, and no AF.
This is going into week 4 of no results either way, although a crap load of symptoms.

Anyone else in a similar boat?

Have you been for a blood test yet sweetie?

my blood test at 14 dpo came back negative, but it was qualitative. Had a quantitative this afternoon, waiting on results back in the morning.

my blood test at 14 dpo came back negative, but it was qualitative. Had a quantitative this afternoon, waiting on results back in the morning.

Fx'd something comes up this time sweetheart! If they don't, has the doctor spoken to you about what to do? This must be so hard. Sending you lots of love and baby :dust:

She said we would discuss options for figuring out what is happening after she gets the results of the test....

Otherwise I start Clomid next cycle....

She said we would discuss options for figuring out what is happening after she gets the results of the test....

Otherwise I start Clomid next cycle....

:hugs: Dumping bucket loads of :dust: all over you honey xx After all this stress, a BFP would make it all worth it. Good luck xx Uodate when you get the results? <3

Of course.... Thanks for all your support through this... It's been a rough month :)

Negative.... :sad2: They are starting me on 10 days progesterone, starting Clomid on cd 5 of next cycle

Negative.... :sad2: They are starting me on 10 days progesterone, starting Clomid on cd 5 of next cycle

Oh sweetheart <3 I'm so sorry :hugs: I hope the Chlomid does the trick for you and you get that BFP soon. Sending you lots of love xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"