TWW what will it lead to?

hopefulone17

Reaction score
I am starting this thread mainly to keep track of my symptoms and be able to compare each month, but I thought it would also be nice to compare with others so feel free to join. We are trying for baby #1 and have been TTC for 11 months. today i am 1 dpo

1 dpo: cramping and not O cramping like normal this is really really low in my uterus cramping. my coffee smells like burned food and makes me nauseous.

Good luck hopefulone!

This cycle I also had this weird cramping as soon as 1-2dpo, although they say you can't really feel anything that soon. :D

I'm at 12dpo now, cramps come and go.

Fingers crossed!

Can I join you? I'm 1 DPO today. I know when I ovulate now as I have horrendous ovulation pain on the day that FF says I ovulate.

Now for 2 weeks of going out of my mind. I'm going to try not to symptom spot, but who am I kidding lol

Mona15- I know that there's no hormone related to pregnancy yet, however I believe our bodies know when something is up. So while it may not be a sign of pregnancy yet I do think it helps indicate if the hormones are preparing for anything!

cb86- Thanks!

NixNax- of course! anyone is welcome! its so hard not to symptom spot.

2 dpo and heres how I feel.. also I am adding on all other days as I post so that at the end I have one list of symptoms

1 dpo: cramping and not O cramping like normal this is really really low in my uterus cramping. my coffee smells like burned food and makes me nauseous
2 dpo: woke up with heart burn other than that nothing really. again I know this is just related to hormone changed and not early pregnancy (yet anyway) also a weird heavy feeling in lower abdomen. could be related to the fact I just ovulated 2 days ago

1DPO - My right BB is very sore on the side under my arm pit. I never suffer with sore BBs so this is a new one for me. It will be because of ovulation.

2DPO - BB still hurts, only the right one. Feel a bit groggy today. A bit 'punch drunk'

1DPO - My right BB is very sore on the side under my arm pit. I never suffer with sore BBs so this is a new one for me. It will be because of ovulation.

2DPO - BB still hurts, only the right one. Feel a big groggy today. A bit 'punch drunk'

1 dpo: cramping and not O cramping like normal this is really really low in my uterus cramping. my coffee smells like burned food and makes me nauseous
2 dpo: woke up with heart burn other than that nothing really. again I know this is just related to hormone changed and not early pregnancy (yet anyway) also a weird heavy feeling in lower abdomen. could be related to the fact I just ovulated 2 days ago
3 dpo: still that heavy feeling in lower abdomen and now some cramps in my back. Also feeling like I have a uti and later in the day felt like I had a fever.

3 dpo: still that heavy feeling in lower abdomen and now some cramps in my back. Also feeling like I have a uti and later in the day felt like I had a fever.
4 dpo: still feeling like I have a Uti went to doctor and yearned negative for any infection so hoping this is a good sign!

Good luck to you!! I'm only 1 DPO so nothing for me yet!

So I'm 4DPO today. Yesterday I had what feels like the start of a yeast infection. I didn't realise until i BD and OH said that I'd made a mess on him (tmi and how embarrassing). I also had a headache ALL day and I couldn't shake it.

My BBs are still a little tender today but not as much

So I'm 4DPO today. Yesterday I had what feels like the start of a yeast infection. I didn't realise until i BD and OH said that I'd made a mess on him (tmi and how embarrassing). I also had a headache ALL day and I couldn't shake it.

So, yesterday I was 4DPO and at a wedding all day. In the church, whilst the lovely bride was waking down the isle, I went all hot and flustered and had a really bad wave of nausea. I felt like I was going to projectile! Luckily I managed to keep it under control. It may have been over excitement as I was one of my best friends walking down the isle and she looked absolutely stunning.

Today I am 5DPO. the sore BBs have gone and I feel normal, except for a slight hangover that lasted all day. Like a hazey headache.

I already can't wait for these 2 weeks to be over :haha:

Sorry I've been gone all weekend. This weekend has been crazy
4 dpo: still feeling like I have a Uti went to doctor and yearned negative for any infection so hoping this is a good sign!
5 dpo: still feeling like I have a Uti which is weird considering I testned negative for any infection
6 dpo: Uti symptoms better. I've had a burning pain in my nipple and same heavy feeling in uterus. I'm feeling like this could be it!

So, yesterday I was 4DPO and at a wedding all day. In the church, whilst the lovely bride was waking down the isle, I went all hot and flustered and had a really bad wave of nausea. I felt like I was going to projectile! Luckily I managed to keep it under control. It may have been over excitement as I was one of my best friends walking down the isle and she looked absolutely stunning.

Today I am 5DPO. the sore BBs have gone and I feel normal, except for a slight hangover that lasted all day. Like a hazey headache.

The TWW can be so stressful!

5 dpo: still feeling like I have a Uti which is weird considering I testned negative for any infection
6 dpo: Uti symptoms better. I've had a burning pain in my nipple and same heavy feeling in uterus. I'm feeling like this could be it!
7 dpo: I woke up just feeling horrible and there's nothing in particular I can put my finger on. I am so tired and have that weird heavy feeling in lower abdomen still. and almost feel like i'm cramping. I will likely test tomorrow and everyday after until AF to see if there is any line progression if we were successful this month. Also my face is incredibly clear at a time when it would be broke out. However my arms are broke out in acne?

6DPO - not much to report its tired and mindlessly picking at food all day. Had a slight tinge of pink CM when I wiped. Could only just about see the colour.

7DPO - today - around 9am this morning I felt what I can only describe as little pin pricks in my uterus. It only last say 5 seconds but I happened twice within 10 mins. Other than that I feel completely normal today. I've had a few spots appear also, on my face and on my upper back.

7 dpo: I woke up just feeling horrible and there's nothing in particular I can put my finger on. I am so tired and have that weird heavy feeling in lower abdomen still. and almost feel like i'm cramping. I will likely test tomorrow and everyday after until AF to see if there is any line progression if we were successful this month. Also my face is incredibly clear at a time when it would be broke out. However my arms are broke out in acne?
8 dpo: not a lot has changed. still that heavy feeling in uterus and a random pinching feeling every now and then. Also, I've noticed Globs of CM when i pee

8 dpo: not a lot has changed. still that heavy feeling in uterus and a random pinching feeling every now and then. Also, I've noticed Globs of CM when i pee

It's starting to sound very positive. I have my FX for you. I like the fact that we are almost at the same stage in our cycles

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->