TWW while breastfeeding symptoms!

lenorajoy

Mom to a beautiful girl!
Reaction score
I think I’m currently 8 dpo. I can’t be certain because I didn’t use opks and I don’t temp, but I had what I’m pretty sure was ewcm that morning, though it was creamy by evening and my boobs were sore that night and the night before. I also had cramps that day and for a few days after.

Twice during this tww now I’ve had shooting pains in my breasts (most recently today while nursing, but the first was only 4dpo!) and I’ve also had that letdown feeling and engorgement pain around the same timeframe. I haven’t felt letdown for months and there’s no reason I should be engorged when I’ve nursed recently and my boobs aren’t hard. Has anyone else had similar symptoms when you conceived while breastfeeding an older child or even if you aren’t breastfeeding?

I’ve had a couple of other symptoms that I’ve only had when pregnant, like cloudy urine for two days. I never see noticeably cloudy urine during any part of my cycle, except during the tww when I conceived last time. It doesn’t seem to be from cm because my cm wasn’t any different on the days I noticed the cloudy urine vs any other day of my tww. No UTI symptoms or odd smells or colors either! And ewcm several days after o. All other symptoms that I’ve had when not pregnant I’m completely ignoring.

I’m not sure what the question is here.. are you thinking your pg ? If you’re having sex and not using a birth control method then you absolutely could be. Bf isn’t a reliable birth control method. You’ll have to wait it out a few more days and test....

Best of luck for which ever answer you’re hoping for on that test xx

My cm was a bit all over the place when I was breastfeeding. But ewcm is a good sign.

I did get sensitive boobs when feeding before my bfp but I also had similar around the time I was ovulating.

Do you have your periods back already?

Sorry, I didn’t proofread what I wrote to make sure it made sense!

I had my first pp af in April just shy of 14 months pp. We’ve been wanting to ttc since December, so we were just waiting around for hormones to get sorted out. I think I finally ovulated this cycle, so I’m really hopeful we’re pregnant! I’m mostly just wondering what conceiving has been like for other mamas while still breastfeeding. Were symptoms different from conceiving while not breastfeeding?

And just in general, have you ladies had these symptoms in a tww that ended in bfp?

I’ve since had what looks a lot like leukorrhea yesterday on what I think was 9dpo. I’ve attached a pic that looks quite a bit like what I had yesterday, but I didn’t have as much when I checked, though there was some in my panties. Today my cm is a lot thinner and watery, but creamy in color. Definitely abnormal this close to af. I’ve also felt very hot the last couple of days. As in when I would normally be cold I’m not and when I would normally be fine with the temperature I’m warm. Our thermostat runs on a schedule, so the temperature hasn’t changed, and it actually hasn’t been as hot recently as it was a week ago, so I shouldn’t feel so hot. The symptoms seem promising, but I’m not ready to get my hopes up just yet.

Attachments

• DE108C78-6D5F-494E-9274-22C7F751D6F9.jpg
    DE108C78-6D5F-494E-9274-22C7F751D6F9.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 0
There is a sticky in the BFing forum on TTC and pregnancy while BFing. You might find it helpful to post there because there a lot of mums subscribed who have been though it.

Ooh, thanks! I didn’t realize that was there! I’ll go check it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->