TWW who wants to obsess with me? Let's do this together.

Kleigh30

Reaction score
So in late September I thought I ovulated. Though my OPK was negative, I was listening to my body. Had text book EWCM for a couple of days, and then some dull cramping. (What I thought was ovukation pain.) well after a loooong TWW and a disappointing false positive, a few days ago I thought, what the hell, let's pee on something. And at 10 pm I got a blazing positive OPK. All right, here we go again. My cm the day I got my + OPK was thin but creamy. We bd, and then the following morning I got a - OPK. So we bd that afternoon (yesterday). After that my husband was out. His plumbing just doesn't work that way, and he can't have sex every day. Oh well. I believe I O'd yesterday evening as I was feeling some dull cramping on my right side for a few hours as I was trying to go to sleep. So here we are 1dpo, hoping we catch that egg.

I too believe that I ovulated yesterday. We BD on cd 12 and cd 14. Today is cd 17. Tried to bd on cd 15 but hubby has ED so not that much in him.. lol Really hoping we have a chance this month.

Good luck to you hun. Do you have any symptoms yet? So far for me no. Apart from some twinges in my uterine area. Today I felt pretty tired, but I think that's just due to regular life demands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->