TWW with possibly baby #4?!

Thank you! I've done a few tests so looks like this ego is preggo! Ooooo! I could t help myself.... I was gonna wait but it got the better of me because I had tests in my draw. Have you tested?? Can't wait to see some tests ladies! X

I'm pretty sure AF was due yesterday but no sign yet. This week my husband and I are on opposite shifts at work and we were hoping to go to dinner this weekend and probably test done. Considering the possibility, would any of you consider still having some drinks at the stage? This is going to be a long week alone at home with all three kids and I love my end of the night wine! Plus we are hoping to go out to dinner this weekend before we tested.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::haha:
Thank you! I've done a few tests so looks like this ego is preggo! Ooooo! I could t help myself.... I was gonna wait but it got the better of me because I had tests in my draw. Have you tested?? Can't wait to see some tests ladies! X

Congrats! I got a bfn this morning and I'm starting to lose hope. Thought I saw a line coming in but I think it was just where the test strip is cause the :cry:color disappeared

Are you testing again tomorrow? i'm guessing I am 13 DPO, but I only just started getting my period back after four long years so not quite sure how long my cycles are but typically my cycles could get into the mid 30s !

Having a small glass of wine will be fine. The placenta isn't fully formed and taking nutrients from your blood until 8 weeks. so the small amount you may drink isn't going to do anything.

Lots of women have the motto: drink until pink. Basically you drink until you test and see the 2 pink lines. Then you don't.

Jezzielin, I'm sure a couple glasses of wine wouldn't hurt. I went out heavily drinking the weekend before I found out I was pregnant with my daughter (we didn't know I was pregnant as we weren't trying to conceive.)

And I'll probably wait a couple days before testing again. If I can handle it that is lol

Jezzielin, I'm sure a couple glasses of wine wouldn't hurt. I went out heavily drinking the weekend before I found out I was pregnant with my daughter (we didn't know I was pregnant as we weren't trying to conceive.)

I feel silly asking being my fourth time around. But I am expecting a long week ahead and preparing mentally for the idea of her fourth child :haha::dohh::happydance:!

4 under 4, sounds doable!:winkwink:

Don't feel silly! It's like you have to re learn the do's and don't with each pregnancy.

Any news ladies? Anyone tested? I'm still getting lines so I'm hoping all is well. If by next week I shall be making some phone calls! X

I'm still getting bfn. Had some cramping and back ache last night so I'm thinking AF is on its way

Any news ladies? Anyone tested? I'm still getting lines so I'm hoping all is well. If by next week I shall be making some phone calls! X

Nothing yet, though I haven't tested. Being I've only had a couple of cycles since I first started having babies, I think my AF was due on the 19th, so a couple days late?

Again hubby and I are on opposite shifts this week so we were planning to wait until the weekend to test! I feel like I am though, which is pretty crazy! Tons of pulling/stretching in my lower abdomen, no cramps and finding myself getting more hungry which is odd for me because I am just a bird lately and haven't been eating much!

I'd love to get in a dinner with hubby and have a glass or two of wine to relax before we test but my paranoia is setting in so not sure if I will lol!

Wow, I was just looking through my old posts when I was trying to conceive #2. In one of the posts I wrote that with my first pregnancy, based on when the dr said I conceived, I didn't get a BFP until 22 days after conception! And I was testing every couple days.

And reading back, I got a BFP at 12dpo with my second pregnancy.

Wow, I was just looking through my old posts when I was trying to conceive #2. In one of the posts I wrote that with my first pregnancy, based on when the dr said I conceived, I didn't get a BFP until 22 days after conception! And I was testing every couple days.

Never know!!!!:happydance:

Soooo, still status quo. Tons of bloat... Tons. No cramps and pretty sure I'm expecting - kinda getting tough to wait to test but I can hold out a couple days. My mom came over and I am trying to keep on loose shirts but caught myself flashing one of these!

...it took a lot of effort to suck in! Sorry not sure why it is coming in sideways lol!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 9
FX for a BFP for you! You still gonna wait to test? I think I got the daily POAS out of my system and now waiting til Saturday to test again.

FX for a BFP for you! You still gonna wait to test? I think I got the daily POAS out of my system and now waiting til Saturday to test again.

Maybe I will test Saturday too then! I definitely am in a state of... Not shock but - ahhh what's the word? 4 babies! This will be a madhouse!

Well, already kinda is:winkwink:

That's awesome! i don't know how people wait. I'm 6dpo and I have been testing since yesterday because of my symptoms. :haha: I knew at 3dpo last time because of all the new stuff going on and now it's all coming back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->