Type 2 diabetic......spotting from 15 weeks on

NinjaKitty5

Reaction score
First, hello ladies. I'm new to this section of the forum.:flower: I have been blessed to have two relatively normal pregnancies how ever I'm pregnant with baby number three and this time it's a little different because I'm a type 2 diabetic . I am very well managed my a1C is currently 5.2 . Anyway. From 15+2 until now 19weeks have been spotting. Everytime I go in they tell me everything looks great on the ultrasound and they dont know where it's coming from:dohh:
Has anyone else experienced this and had a positive outcome.... I'm so afraid to even enjoy this pregnancy =(

I don't have type 2 diabetes but I have also been spotting since week 13 and they can't tell me where it is coming from. I am currently 1 day shy of week 15 and I am freaking out. My 1st pregnancy I did not have any of these issues. I had a whole other issues but not bleeding. I am going to see a perinatologist on the 18th. Is your baby ok still and are you still spotting? I can use any reassurance I can get! Hope everything is ok with you and your little one! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->