• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Typical!

AngelofTroy

Reaction score
We've :sex: almost every day this cycle, and I thought I was past ovulation now. I'm CD17 and my last 3 cycles have been 24-26 days long. Last night and this morning we were really tired so haven't dtd since yesterday am, I get to work this afternoon (20 hour shift!) and when I wipe after the loo there's TONS of ewcm!! :dohh: Does that mean I'm ovulating within 24 hours? I won't see hubby now until 6.30pm tomorrow and we're meeting at a restaurant for a family birthday so earliest we could possibly :sex: now is tomorrow night.

I'm gutted. Will yesterday's morning session be enough? I need to start opks or something next cycle because I'm obviously not Oing at a predictable time. :(

Are we still in with a chance? We have :sex: every day since AF ended except CDs 8,13,15 and today. :dohh:

If you are Oing within the next 48 hours, its possible that yesterday was enough as sperm lives in the reproductive track for up to 5 days.

(TMI WARNING)
On the other hand, my best friend got pregnant after TTC and had TONS of EWCM in the week before her :bfp: So much so that it would literally flood her panties and drop into the toilet bowl.
Warning Over

So, while its possible that you are ovulating extremely late into your cycle, its also possible that this is your body's early response to pregnancy. Best of luck either way! I hope you catch/caught the eggy!!!

Plus you may still have time, people o, 24-72 hours after. Everyone is different

Thanks ladies, but I just looked back at last cycle's notes and I had random EWCM on cd17 then too. :(

I'm starting to think my LP is only a week or 8 days. That's crap right?

I'm beyond confused. My son was a one time oops, the only time we ever slipped up and was late in my cycle then too! (late enough that I wasn't worried) it was so easy. Is this because I went on the pill for a year?

The EWCM has completely gone this morning and I feel achey down below exactly like AF is due... But I'm only CD18!!! Wth?? Is this ovulation pain rather than AF? It's not a cramp in my abdomen though, rather a dull ache in and around my actual vagina which is exactly how I feel when AF is due.

I'm so confused!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"