Typically,when will baby get off my bladder?

NoSpringChick

Reaction score
Don't know how much more I can take, it's just really bad when walking and I could pee every 5 seconds. Sitting down I am ok it's just when I get moving.
Half convinced it must be a UTI but that would hurt all the time i imagine.
Will see m/w tomorrow just to rule out an infection, but I am pretty sure she is just bouncing off the bladder trampoline! :hissy:

I have the same thing at the moment, I am fine sitting down but then as soon as I am up and walking I feel like i always need to go. I would hate to go anywhere where theres no loo's close by lol. Hoping it wont last too much longer, my mw said it's just the way the baby is laying and putting pressure on my bladder. I think I must be a nightmare to go out with as I am always needing the loo, though sometimes I do think I have just got that paranoid about it that I think i need one even when I don't.

Hope it passes for you soon, it is a nightmare!

Hope it passses soon for you too :hugs:
I keep repeating in my head 'I dont need a wee, I dont need a wee' but Ooooh yikes, it really knacks sometimes.
I am the same with needing to know there are loo's. I was hoping to be able to walk down town still but it's impossible.
I keep eyeing up these motor skooters ............ :blush::rofl:

I'm the same with the repeating in my head that I don't need a wee, but no matter how much I try convice myself i still have to go :dohh: I must have looked a bit odd in asda the other day, 3 times I had to go to the loo sure the people sat in the cafe were watching everytime i walked by :blush:

One of those motor skooters sound like a good idea :rofl: at least then your sat down and will get round town much quicker than walking!

Mine stopped at 35 weeks when baby started to engage, it was as if all the pressure was offmy bladder, now i only get up once in the night!

Oooh well hopefully not too much longer then and this little one might move off my bladder. Once in the night sounds great lol

hehe I like Asda loo's too - usually a twice visitor as the first time just seems to make me want to go again!

Welll 35 weeks doesnt sound too far off I suppose... I always heard that babies cause pressure on the bladder, and ages ago it started mildly but had no idea it would be this bad. I walk really slow as not to move her too much - I will tell her off for this when she's older:muaha: just like I get the blame for my mums varicose veins :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->