U.S 3rd tri mommies!

frsttimemommy

Trystin's mommy!
Reaction score
i see sooooo many UK mommies and barely any US mommies. so i'm starting a thread for my fellow US mommies out there!! :) everyone is welcome of course but it's a bit easier talking to someone here as we have different names and such for things :)
where is everyone from and how is your pregnancy going?
i'm from Texas and my pregnancy is going just fantastic! :flower:

I am from Missouri, and so far they say this pregnancy is going perfect.

Of course, as the pregnant one, I can object to that on many days. :haha:

I know exactly how you feel! So far my MW tells me that she's never seen such a perfect pregnancy...
but sometimes i think i'm gonna go crazy with all the backaches and stomach pains and swollen feet haha

i'm from louisiana so not that far away from you! i just saw my ob on monday and everything is going great. no diabetes, no infections the whole time, overall everything is fine. except for my 40lb weight gain that my ob said was perfectly fine. (i don't know about that. i hate it!) i have an ultrasound not this tuesday, but next. baby is measuring 2wks ahead so we will see what's going on with growth then. i hope my due date changes!! i am tired of being fat and hot and just really ready to have my little one!! xoxox

Definitely! I cannot stand my backaches, or not being able to get comfortable enough to sleep until the wee hours of morning. Of course, I reached 3rd trimester and 27 weeks so quickly with this pregnancy, I cannot believe I only have around 12 or so weeks left. I don't know where the time went. With my son (my first) it took FOREVER.

awh lucky! i don't get to have anymore ultrasounds! :( my MW has said that my baby is sooo active (he's going crazy as i type this lol), i have great tummy muscles for labor, his HB is strong and i have no diabetes or anything. but i do have strep b in my urine :(
i'm SO sick of the southern heat! it's ridiculous!!

SilasLove; omg i know! i cannot believe i'm 28 weeks already! it's insane. yeahh i have terrible times sleeping. sometimes i don't sleep all night. just watch tv and toss and turn :( it's horrid. then i'm all grouchy the next day cause it's hot and i'm tired and my back hurts haha

Well I am not from the US but I have been to Texas and was shopping in the states last weekend for baby stuff. Does that count? :winkwink:

So far pregnancy has been going great. It took a bit to get pregnant due to complications with my husbands health but all is well and have had no scares or anything. I think I have had a completely normal pregnancy. We are currently doing our baby classes and those have been fun even though the husband tweaks whenever the prop placenta is pulled out. Inam looking forward to the next few weeks and counting down till my little man arrives.

hey guys, i'm in florida.
how is pregnancy going? i'm 28 weeks, close to 29... heartburn and weight gain getting me down...belly is starting to get in the way and i wake up way too often to pee. other than that i'm having a good pregnancy and i know that i should be grateful. we're having a little girl, been looking for inexpensive crib sets. do such a thing exist?

awh lucky! i don't get to have anymore ultrasounds! :( my MW has said that my baby is sooo active (he's going crazy as i type this lol), i have great tummy muscles for labor, his HB is strong and i have no diabetes or anything. but i do have strep b in my urine :(

My little girl is much more active than my son was! It is so fascinating to me at times, as these pregnancies have been rather different. I had horrible morning sickness with my son for 2 months straight, but a fairly easy pregnancy all together. This time around I had a bit of morning sickness, but nothing like with my first but I have been having a horrible time since I was about 23 weeks pregnant with getting dizzy and lightheaded!

SilasLove; omg i know! i cannot believe i'm 28 weeks already! it's insane. yeahh i have terrible times sleeping. sometimes i don't sleep all night. just watch tv and toss and turn :( it's horrid. then i'm all grouchy the next day cause it's hot and i'm tired and my back hurts haha

I am definitely grouchy, I sometimes don't get to sleep until 2 or 3 am and then my son is usually up before 8 am. And then I have no choice but to get up and go, lol. So I am terrible at times with my attitude. Sometimes I just want to kick my OH!

In my last pregnancy, I used to purposefully wake my OH and pretend like it was an accident. :haha: I was evil!

how is pregnancy going? i'm 28 weeks, close to 29... heartburn and weight gain getting me down...belly is starting to get in the way and i wake up way too often to pee. other than that i'm having a good pregnancy and i know that i should be grateful. we're having a little girl, been looking for inexpensive crib sets. do such a thing exist?

I really don't think so. :nope:

This is one thing that I really want, and a really cute one. But they are so expensive! Gahhh! Drives me insane when I see the prices. My grandmother got my son's crib set at a garage sale for like $10 and it is the cutest thing! Haven't got that lucky this time around though ... :(

Well I am not from the US but I have been to Texas and was shopping in the states last weekend for baby stuff. Does that count? :winkwink:

So far pregnancy has been going great. It took a bit to get pregnant due to complications with my husbands health but all is well and have had no scares or anything. I think I have had a completely normal pregnancy. We are currently doing our baby classes and those have been fun even though the husband tweaks whenever the prop placenta is pulled out. Inam looking forward to the next few weeks and counting down till my little man arrives.

ahh you can join :) canada is sort of like the US! lol.
ooh i haven't done any classes yet. i keep forgetting to sign up. hehe. baby brain has hit me terribly bad!! i'm definitely counting down till my little man is here! it seems like it's going by soo fast! i can't even remember what it was like without a belly haha.

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs174.snc3/20160_1326249598753_1306290029_927385_2811690_n.jpg

The little green elephants, you see? Very cute.

ahh you can join :) canada is sort of like the US! lol.
ooh i haven't done any classes yet. i keep forgetting to sign up. hehe. baby brain has hit me terribly bad!! i'm definitely counting down till my little man is here! it seems like it's going by soo fast! i can't even remember what it was like without a belly haha.

I didn't take any classes with my first. I didn't even try to, lol. I just winged it I guess. But classes like that make me uncomfortable to be honest. I would like to take a breastfeeding class though, just to see how it all works as I have considered breastfeeding this baby, or atleast trying.

hi, welcome! :) my belly definitely gets in the way of EVERYTHING! my lady parts are looking terrible...hahahaa. i pee way too much too and feel like i'm always thirsty, it's a no win situation lol. i got my crib from my husband's cousin for free. it's in amazing shape. so i got lucky! but have you tried ebay?

My little girl is much more active than my son was! It is so fascinating to me at times, as these pregnancies have been rather different. I had horrible morning sickness with my son for 2 months straight, but a fairly easy pregnancy all together. This time around I had a bit of morning sickness, but nothing like with my first but I have been having a horrible time since I was about 23 weeks pregnant with getting dizzy and lightheaded!

I am definitely grouchy, I sometimes don't get to sleep until 2 or 3 am and then my son is usually up before 8 am. And then I have no choice but to get up and go, lol. So I am terrible at times with my attitude. Sometimes I just want to kick my OH!

In my last pregnancy, I used to purposefully wake my OH and pretend like it was an accident. :haha: I was evil!

i haaaate not being able to sleep!! specially when my dogs take up the whole bed, then my belly doesn't allow me to flip over easily, then when i FINALLY get comfy...i have to pee. URGH! haha. but Trystin always likes to kick at night. so i love to just lie there and feel him kick away. and my OH is sooo sweet. he wakes up constantly to check on me and make sure i'm ok :)

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs174.snc3/20160_1326249598753_1306290029_927385_2811690_n.jpg

The little green elephants, you see? Very cute.

omg that is the cutest picture ever!!!

Thank you! :flower:

I truly miss my little man being that tiny, lol. Guess it is good I am having another then I suppose. :haha:

Just enjoy everything ladies, as it really does go by so fast! My son is 9 months old now, and I really have no idea how it happened! :shrug:

One day he needed me for everything, and the next he was screaming at me because I made him get down from standing next to the entertainment center!

I didn't take any classes with my first. I didn't even try to, lol. I just winged it I guess. But classes like that make me uncomfortable to be honest. I would like to take a breastfeeding class though, just to see how it all works as I have considered breastfeeding this baby, or atleast trying.

This is our first and even though I have been around lots of babies and talked to people who have given birth husband hasn't and needs to be exposed to this stuff. Our class is being taught by a doula with over 20 years experience so it is lots of good information. She even does a whole class on breastfeeding. I definitely recommend taking a class. We have learned lots.

i haaaate not being able to sleep!! specially when my dogs take up the whole bed, then my belly doesn't allow me to flip over easily, then when i FINALLY get comfy...i have to pee. URGH! haha. but Trystin always likes to kick at night. so i love to just lie there and feel him kick away. and my OH is sooo sweet. he wakes up constantly to check on me and make sure i'm ok :)

Oh man, I have enough trouble sharing my bed with my OH! Couldn't imagine trying to share with dogs as well, lol. And when my son ends up in our bed ... oh man, I really get no sleep. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->