Ucch Sorry TMI!!! Re: Bowels!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by vinnypeanut, Dec 12, 2009.

1. vinnypeanut

vinnypeanut Sleep deprived!!

Sorry TMI and i feel gross posting this but i cant handle it anymore!!
    I have severe diarrhea. I cant remember the last time i had a solid number 2!!
    I get this horrible pain in my tummy and I have to go to the loo there and then or I am in agony!!
    I dont know whats going on but its driving me crazy!!
    I certainly will not be having a waterbirth if this carries on....haha.

Ouuuch!!
    x

2. katekatekate

katekatekate Guest

-cringe- floating poo in the birthing pool.
    Okay that wasn't helpful. Maybe you just have a bug? Remember to drink lots of fluids and if you're really worried call your mw. Hope you feel better.

3. EmmanBump

EmmanBump Guest

i had the same probelm hun, apparently i was eating wayyy to much fibre, so perhaps tht cud be it?
    saying tht, i have it rly bad again :(
    good job we dnt talk about this on facebook! lol

4. vinnypeanut

vinnypeanut Sleep deprived!!

Haha i know. Think a few people would be very freaked out! Emma does it hurt badly until you go??

Kate - im not so worried about the "floating poo" because when i had my tour they showed me the pooper scooper net haha. Im more worried about the fact its like wee and would seep through the holes in the net haha. Urgggh Sorry way TMI.....Gross!!

5. EmmanBump

EmmanBump Guest

LOL!!
    yeah it hurts like i have a tummy bug, like i can feel my tummy churning, not nice! hope it goes soon as theres not long left til my due date, my mum thinks its the start of bloody labour! i wish! lol xx

6. Becyboo__x

Becyboo__x Well-Known Member

Iv heard that about start of labour what youve got.. but i dont think its the same reason as of your situation wel i hope not still need to keep cooking :)! might just be a tummy bug theres alot going round but it also could be something to do with the food your eating .. if it carries on ask your midwife if your not embarrest to ask about stuf like that.. i know i am :blush: x

7. KermitO

KermitO Well-Known Member

Agree that if it goes on for a few days go see dr or mw. Other than that, try sticking to the BRATT diet - Bananas, Rice, Applesauce, Toast and Tea. Apparently these are gentle on the stomach and can help.

Hope you feel better soon, had similar problems when I was in first tri and it was really worrying - think it was a bug because it passed after a few days but dairy definately set it off again so avoided this for a while. Also, apple juice made it worse don't know why.

Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Kx

8. Xinola

Xinola Loving my time with Sini

Don't know if this is of much help, and hopefully you're feeling better now.:hugs:

I've had episodes of diarreah for the past month.... and it's been quite surprising really.

I was thinking that it was due to the baby engaging and moving sooooo much (twiging like mad for instance). My mw told me that it was something I ate... but I don't think so...