Ugghh I think this is a good sign but not fun!

cgmartin

Reaction score
Still no sign of AF yay- all of a sudden this evening I'm having massive nausea, almost lost it but maintained my composure lol. I've been a little sick to my stomach a few times today, but this evening woooo. I haven't had much of an appetite today, I forced myself to eat a cheese quesadilla at lunch and at dinner all I had was a couple of cookies (I had been baking for Xmas all day!) and some sugar snap peas (figured it was better than more cookies). I gotta work tomorrow and then we are leaving for Illinois, 10.5 hour drive so that will be interesting! Hubby said he's gonna pack some barf bags- isn't he sweet??

oh no, fingers crossed that its a good sign for you and you get a christmas bfp :hugs:

I got super nasueated today too. I'm only 6dpo so not reading much into it but since then I've had loads of saliva... Good luck!! Hope oyu get your bfp and don't barf all over the car!! :haha:

Omg at least tell me your going to test with all that barfing going on??!! :rofl: Dont make us wait!!!!:haha:

Haha- I'm waiting until maybe Christmas to test again, I tested yesterday but :bfn:, but I'm pretty sure it was too early. I didn't start feeling super queasy till last night. I'll be sure and let you guys know when I do finally decide to test again!!

:dust: lots of dust! hope you get a great christmas suprise!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"