Ugh 9po bfn I think. Line eyes bad

Karissa Neal

Reaction score
F61FA33E-D7F9-4937-8B72-13BBF01A69BA.jpeg F5A1F3E1-1BD8-48CD-AF66-5A92E7C55AE8.jpeg F61FA33E-D7F9-4937-8B72-13BBF01A69BA.jpeg F5A1F3E1-1BD8-48CD-AF66-5A92E7C55AE8.jpeg Took it this morning and bfn.. 9dpo. Feeling discouraged.. anyone get a bfn at 9dpo then a positive

9 dpo is early imo, are the tests you took sensitive enough to detect it this early? I would suggest testing after couple more days otherwise. Good luck and fx!!

9 DPO is really early to get a positive, especially on this test.

Hi Karissa,

Seems like you and me are on the exact same cycle and our results are matching as well. Lets support each other and wait until after 12DPO!! :) If it works, great! If it doesn't, we can prepare well for the next cycle <3 Baby dust

Hi Karissa,

Seems like you and me are on the exact same cycle and our results are matching as well. Lets support each other and wait until after 12DPO!! :) If it works, great! If it doesn't, we can prepare well for the next cycle <3 Baby dust
I’m trying my best to wait!! Just so hard.. are you having any symptoms

No, I’m more symptomless now. I’m trying not to rely on them. Have you taken another test? I had a very very faint line today. Let’s see if it gets darker!
I’m trying my best to wait!! Just so hard.. are you having any symptoms

No, I’m more symptomless now. I’m trying not to rely on them. Have you taken another test? I had a very very faint line today. Let’s see if it gets darker!
Congrats! Hope it’s yoir bfp!! And I went to the er last night because I was having a pain in my abdomen and my pregnancy test came back negative:( idk how accurate theirs are though

Hi hon those tests they use in hospitals and at the Doctors are not very sensitive at all.
I remember there was a lady that kept getting negative urine tests at doctors but was getting positive HPT at home on FRER.
9DPO is really early. I got a v v v faint positive at 10DPO on clear blue early response but BFN on the strip cheepy type tests.
At 11DPO I had a propper BFP on first response early response. Good luck maybe ure cramps is implantation cramps. I really hope so.

Hi hon those tests they use in hospitals and at the Doctors are not very sensitive at all.
I remember there was a lady that kept getting negative urine tests at doctors but was getting positive HPT at home on FRER.
9DPO is really early. I got a v v v faint positive at 10DPO on clear blue early response but BFN on the strip cheepy type tests.
At 11DPO I had a propper BFP on first response early response. Good luck maybe ure cramps is implantation cramps. I really hope so.
That’s what I thought, it was last night so I would be 11dpo and the urine the hospital used was pretty dilluted. I’ve been having a pulling pain in my abdomen so i wanted to be sure I didn’t have a appendix problem but they said everything looked normal, besides I had a small cyst on my ovary.. but I’m hoping I’ll still get a bfp because I don’t feel like my period is going to come at all! Thanks for the reassurance! :)

Yay congratulations hon that's awesome :yipee:

So I just left my appointment! I’m indeed pregnant. But I’ve started having brown discharge. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->