Ugh.. it's back!

Nic1107

Mommy to a toddler
Reaction score
I know it's common for nausea to come back in late pregnancy since the babies are squishing our stomachs, but I didn't expect it to come back with such a vengeance! Apparently I ate too much on Monday, even though it was no more than I'd been eating lately, because I was horribly ill early
Tuesday morning. Slept all day yesterday, and just managed about a meal's worth of food stretched out over the whole night. Blah... now I'm afraid to eat, and baby's only gonna be squishing more on my stomach over the next five weeks... :( Anyone else feeling sick again in the last month?

Funnily enough I was just about to write a similar thread! Im 30+4 and over the last week or so have been feeling really sick after I eat - don't like the thought of eating a proper meal (four nights on the run I have but my tea in the bin). I'm going back to early stage tactics - little and often!

I just feel full all the time!

How am I going to get through another ten weeks?

Any advice PLEASE

xx

you know what, i thought i was coming down with something! but im not!
urgh, today i feel terrible

sometimes i feel so darn hungry the next i feel so full! its all because shes sticking her legs in my stomach :( horrid!! xx

I get this but some days are better than others so don't worry. Eat little and often on the bad days, that seems to work for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->