Ugh, not again! :( should I be worried?..

ChescaRose

Mummy to two :)
Reaction score
Hi all, I've just been hoovering and the hoover got stuck on the metal bit at the door that joins the carpets together lol.. Well I walked into the attachment at the top of the hoover :blush: it did hurt a bit and left a red mark on my bump.. I know baby is well protected in there and its very unlikely she noticed more than a jolt lol but I'm rhesus negative and was just wondering if I should be worried? I'm seeing the midwife tomorrow so ill ask her.. Although I really don't think I need anymore blood taken or an anti d as I have had 3 already :nope: far too clumsy! You would think I'd be used to my big belly by now!! :haha: xx

im sure everything is fine hun, lol i caught my bump on the corner of the table at lunchtime not once , not twice , not 3 but 4 times!!!! i blame ds1 who was demanding he needed to pee every 10 min so i had to keep getting up

Hi
I walked into the door handle last week and got a small bruise on my bump - all was fine, she's been moving around as normal - like been said they are well protected. It can be quite common to do this - in fact as soon as my sister saw the bruise she said 'did you walk into the door handle, I used to do that all the time.'

A midwife at the hospital said it would take something like a blow to the stomach with a baseball bat to do harm x

A midwife at the hospital said it would take something like a blow to the stomach with a baseball bat to do harm x

My doctor said something similar to this. I few days ago I accidentally ran my belly into my my car's side mirrors :dohh:

Thanks everyone! :) glad to know I'm not the only one finding it hard to calculate for the extra tummy size hehe! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->