ugh..sex...grosss

livebychance

Reaction score
so i am trying to do anything to get this slow labor to progress, i have been having some bloody show since last saturday when i had my 1st sweep- that failed- i had another sweep yesterday, and still nothing. dammit i am 4 cm what is taking so long to get thing started???? well me and hubby decided to do the deed well he was in the mood i was so not, but i figured if it will jump start things. IT WAS SO UNCOMFORTABLE. i layed there like a log cause it hurt but him ontop is the only way he could really get in there as babys head is so low, but i let him do his thing. well after we were done i layed in bed to marinade my cervix for about 45 mins . well i got up and more bloody show, and having a few contractions. but doesnt look promising. so i would like to try to DTD again probably tomorrow but....how do you cope with painful sex, esp when your not even in the mood

you pretend you arent there. lol....or imagine its Johnny Depp

Humm, i think i would rather wait that Lo comes on its own than having that. But then again, i might not think the same at 38 weeks !! Everybody tells me that the last month is the worse cos it drags soo much !!

Aw sounds so romantic lol
I dunno hun, I haven't resorted to trying sex yet but getting close. Desperation is setting in.

I find that making sure I'm really aroused helps so much better. It's like I open up for him more and it doesn't hurt. So he makes sure to stimulate the area first and bring out the lube.

It's weird though because seconds after he climaxes I lock up like Ft. Knox. It's like my body is saying "Alright you've done your thing now GET OUT!!!" :haha:

We've been doing it doggy style the last few weeks because my hips hurt. Its very comfortable. Might try it that way :)

I find spooning the easiest position these days - I'm 40+1 today, have been having lots of sex... It doesn't work!x

Haha, that's cute. I also endured that w/ last pregnancy. It seemed too rough for pregnancy sex. That is how we got things started! It hurt and I had contractions the whole time, BUT it made LO come out!~ Good luck.

I just told hubby today..."honey, in two weeks we are having rough sex!".

LoL... since it's very rare that anyone really says sex 'worked' for them, and even those experiences can easily be chalked up to coincidence... I'd say don't put yourself through it. It's doubtful it'll make anything happen much sooner... perhaps by a day or a few hours, but not really much more... so if it's that bad... just give it a rest until after your six weeks pp. Hang in there!

you pretend you arent there. lol....or imagine its Johnny Depp

Thats so mean:baby: :wacko:

And as far as the topic goes.. you need to be in a comfortable position and maybe take a hot shower/bath to relax you before you guys get down to business ;)
With my last pregnancy I was not in the mood at the end but this time I feel like a horny dog around DH lol

Also walking help alot with labor. When we went to the hospital and I was 2cm and contractions 4-5mins apart they told me to walk for an hour in the hospital and it helped to dialate. Good luck!

LoL... since it's very rare that anyone really says sex 'worked' for them, and even those experiences can easily be chalked up to coincidence... I'd say don't put yourself through it. It's doubtful it'll make anything happen much sooner... perhaps by a day or a few hours, but not really much more... so if it's that bad... just give it a rest until after your six weeks pp. Hang in there!

Definately worked for me. I thought my water broke, and when I turned on the light-there was blood everywhere. That was at 9 pm(contractions 3 min apart.)Slept until 2am after that and went to take a shower. Layed back down and went to hospital at 6 am.(was 7cm dilated and 1 min apart contractions at that point) Anyway, sex definately works. BUT if you aren't up for it-don't do it. Good luck.

I don't think I will ever be able to have sex ever again,lol.
We were told to stop having sex after the threatened prem labour in sept.
Back then I would have done anything to have some,and OH seemed miserable.
Now the midwife have given us the go ahead,but honestly when I look at OH's penis I want to throw up!!!
I can't stand having it touch my body,I don't think I want it anymore.
OH doesn't seem to mind,but I try to suck it up and give him some once a week.
Although its not painful for me,I'm there with you on thinking its gross now.

My best friend was dialated for 3 cms for the longest time!

She tried EVERYTHING, so she got fed up and went for a walk. She found herself walking on the pavement, with one foot on the street and the other one in the pavement, and POW, "real" labour started.

Might be worth a go? :)

it deffo worked for me :thumbup: i was 38+4 and had no signs beforehand atal i wasnt expecting to go into labour for weeks! we were doing doggy and OH was getting abit rough and he popped my waters!!! :dohh: like literally everywhere! now i must of been somewhat dilated for this to of happened but you say you are so try doggy! nothing to lose right? :shrug: just lube up! i find this is one of the only ways apart from spoons i can cope with :flower:

You need to try and enjoy it, if you orgasm that will stimulate your uterus more than jus 'marinating' lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->