ugh what's wrong with me :'(

Lauralily

Mummy to Lily-Grace.
Reaction score
I feel awful and I don't think it's just symptoms.

I've got the usual feeling nauseous, but for the past week or longer I've had bad headaches, blurred vision/seeing dots and dizziness, just not feeling myself.

Then I stupidly scared myself by googling and it came.up with pre eclampsia, which I sound soooooooo stupid mentioning this.. BUT I did read you CAN get it this early.

I just want it to stop.
Boo.

I'm not sure if u can get it this early, but I def think those symptoms are worth mentioning to ur dr.

First off, if you're really feeling that much worse it's always something to run past your doctor. That being said, I read an article today that really surprised me. It was all about the effects of not drinking enough water during pregnancy and it was ASTOUNDING all of the things it affects. We're supposed to be getting a MINIMUM of 96oz of water a day, approximately 3-4 quarts of water.

If you're getting less than that it can start a whole host of problems, even spotting can be caused by lack of water. I have NOT been good with my water intake. Had some spotting the last few days....started upping my water intake and almost instantly it has stopped! Just something to keep in mind. I really hope you find the cause and feel better soon!

Definitely drink more, it can't hurt.
And definitely run it past your doc xx

I drink loads! So I can rule that out :p.
But yeah I'll be ringing my doctor tomorrow cos I have to speak to my midwife anyway xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->