UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tina_TTC2

Reaction score
So, It's been uncomfortable to say the least, this miscarriage/post D&C thing. My DH has been seeing me walking slow, breathing slow/deep(because it's UNCOMFORTABLE) and STILL He asks "What's WRONG??" with this puzzled look on his face.

I AM SO FREAKING TIRED of telling him "IT HURTS!!" TWICE tonight he did it. I was coming home from the store, moving slow, grudging up the steps - he came out to carry the heavy groceries. He looks at me with that look again and says "What's wrong??!" Again, I say "IT HURTS!" OMG!

Then a couple hours later - I put my daughter to bed, I go down to the basement, throw a load of laundry in the dryer, come up stairs and again, walking slow, gingerly - and he says "What's WRONG?!" O M G - I finally Snap, and say "YOU KEEP ASKING ME THIS ALL THE TIME - WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY?!? IT HURTS OKAY?!?" I think I hurt his feelings, but MY GOSH - Because it's internal and you can't SEE it, doesn't mean you need to be asking me every time I walk like a 90 year old, WHAT THE HE&$&@ is WRONG with me???

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:growlmad::dohh:

Aww I'm sorry honey I know how you feel lots of hugs men what can you do

Yeah my husband is known for this too. I have back issues on/off and if I stand to much it starts. well I will say do the dishes. he doesn;t so no choice but to nag or just do them...and he will ask when I am walking slow and doing that shuffle whats wrong?

Have you had a recheck?

He doesn't know what else to say. It's just his way of caring, odd but true. Men can be clueless at times even when they mean well. Wishing you a fast recovery and sorry for your loss. Also, don't be so hard on yourself your allowed to feel grumpy, angry, sad or however you need to feel right now.

I had this with oh during my pregnancy, I felt soooo ill the whole time, he did nothing to help and then said my moods were getting him down!! If I were you though I'd get some painkillers in you and if it goes on go and get checked x x x

Sorry for your loss I agree, I think it's just his way of trying to show he cares. It might be hes noticing your not well or in pain and he doesn't know what he can do for you so he's asking you what's wrong so you can tell him what to do to help because he feels like he can't help. xxx

Also I know it is hard but ask for the help that you need!! I know my husband won't start anything but if I guide him along he would do ANYTHING I asked of him. Heck he took over cat boxes for the weeks and he has NEVER done them minus bring in/pour first of the 40 lb bag. He was scrubbing them out like a pro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->