Ugh!!!

KandG82

Due 11/9/10
Reaction score
My ex is so annoying! Until the end of the school year we are sharing custody of our 2 kids. He has them one week from friday to friday and I have them the next week from friday to friday. After school lets out for summer he's moving 2 hours away and I'll have full custody. Anyway, he has them this week and he just text me asking why our son (who's in first grade) got a note home today from his teacher saying he was missing his math homework from last thursday. I told him I didn't know because he did it, I sat there and watched him and put it in his folder. He basically called me a liar. Then a few minutes later he text back saying he asked our son about it and he told him that he lost it. YEAAAHHHH. So basically, maybe he shouldn't fly off the handle and call me a liar. It is quite possible for a 7 year old to lose his homework. GRRR!

It's like everywhere i turn he's looking for me to do something wrong. It's ridiculous! :growlmad:

That's just silly and hope he didn't verbalize that around your son. Karma will come back to bite him though cause inevitably something would happen when they're with him that someone 'could' say was down to his parenting when it was really just normal kid stuff that happens. Hope you told him off for it and to withhold his judgment until he has the facts! That would annoy me too. 7 year olds, hell, mine sometimes forgets to bring home his math book. It happens.

Thank you! He has always tried to act better than me in every aspect, not just parenting!

Silly sod needs to get a grip with what 7 yr olds can do in the space of minutes, they have no clue what they are doing half the time to engrossed in tv, friends or chatting to someone to realise they have put their homework in the bin & the newspaper in their school bag! ( yes my nephew did this lol )

Tell you somert though i couldn't do without my boys for a whole wk every other week, How on earth do you cope? x

Silly sod needs to get a grip with what 7 yr olds can do in the space of minutes, they have no clue what they are doing half the time to engrossed in tv, friends or chatting to someone to realise they have put their homework in the bin & the newspaper in their school bag! ( yes my nephew did this lol )

Tell you somert though i couldn't do without my boys for a whole wk every other week, How on earth do you cope? x

We've only been doing it for a month and I'll be honest.....it's the hardest thing I've ever done. I've never been away from them for more than 3 days before this and it's killing me. But it's only until June. In June I regain sole custody when he moves.

We've only been doing it for a month and I'll be honest.....it's the hardest thing I've ever done. I've never been away from them for more than 3 days before this and it's killing me. But it's only until June. In June I regain sole custody when he moves.

2 hours away isn't that far though, Jaxons dad lives 45 mins by car but 2hrs by public transport & that's still to close lol
I dunno how you ever managed to agree to it , Kudos to you for thinking of the kids though x

2 hours away isn't that far though, Jaxons dad lives 45 mins by car but 2hrs by public transport & that's still to close lol
I dunno how you ever managed to agree to it , Kudos to you for thinking of the kids though x

You are so right about that. 20 hours would be too close!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->