ughhh. odd pain?

MissKay

Reaction score
Hi Ladies I'll start with a little about me. I'm Amanda I'm 21 & I was born and raised in the US. Ive lived with my bf for about a year and have been trying to get pregnant since then.
I also have decided that I probably have endometriosis since, one we havent conceived in almost a year.
And two I have most of the symptoms.

But now something has happened that's unusual for myself.
I'm late for my period. I can't remember the exact start date but it was at least mid-august. I'm thinking I'm about 4 or 5 days late.
Ive been experiencing a dull pulling feeling in my low abdomen off to the left. I feel it more if I lay to my side or belly. On my back I feel it the least.
Ive also had waves of mild nausea all hours of the day. Morning and night but not every day.
My nipples are sore off and on but not the whole breast (usually the whole breast hurts an entire week before my period) no change in nipple appearance?
Ive been gassy but when I try and poop I get a very small amount out (sorry tmi)
& yesterday I literally slept almost all day off and on.
As far as when I ovulated I do not know because I don't pay attention anymore but we have sex anywhere from every day to every three days w/o ever pulling out so I know that it's possible for that reason.
I'm just SOOO curious about this pulling feeling?! Anyone else experience it & ended up prego?

Those are symptoms I had before I found out I was pregnant. I say take a test.

Those are symptoms I had before I found out I was pregnant. I say take a test.

It makes me a little excited to hear those were your symptoms!! I'm just so nervous about if its negative I want to wait just so that I know its more and more likely to be positive.

I forgot to mention that the pulling feeling is almost constant with only a small break maybe an hour? Between for three days now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->