Uh oh, hope this isnt spd/pgp again :'(

ayeshasi

Reaction score
Im 6 weeks and today after dusting and ckeaning etc, i have noticed a burning sensation on my left side rly lower back.....it feels like its bruised if i touch, thats how tender it is.

I had spd in my previous pregnancy and physio mentioned to me just before i Got my bfp that i havent healed properly yet.....my son is now 3 years old!

Could this be the start.....i rly hope not!

I was 6 wks last wk and my pelvis and bum was in agony and the burning your talking about then it went away over night i had it yesterday at 7 wks then its gone again overnight. I had it last time in 3rd tri. Maybe its a trapped nerve as uterus is expanding

I certainly hope thts all it is. Spd is agony and rly dont wana go thru it again

I hope so too. I had it moderately in first pg then didnt get it at all with 2nd so it wont necessarily happen again to u.

Well i went physio today and was diagnosed with spd again :(

It could well be :( I got it from 30 weeks real bad with my 1st...........then 14 weeks on the dot with my daughter! ouch!

Past 3days had rly bad pain...dont know what exactly she has done but it has helped me sooooo much today....gotta go see her fortnightly now

i have spd already, some days are better than others though, but i know to be careful, its always been fairly early with me, the first time was 9 weeks after a car accident, my second ended in MC at 11 weeks and didnt notice any, this time 9 weeks again, but its twins so that might have something to do with it.

It suck though, not sure how i will cope with a toddler and spd this time, but us women find ways of coping.

Yuo same here, toddler and spd....uh oh....god help us

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->