Uhh...wardrobe malfunction?

syntaxerror

Cael's Mom
Reaction score
Okay, I'm a bit older (almost 22 now yay) but I'm still awful at being a girl.

Got a maternity shirt, it's strapless, so I can't wear a bra. It has one of those "built-in" things but of course those never work; you can still see the outlines of my nipples...is it inappropriate to leave the apartment like this to go grocery shopping or do I need to go find some bandaids/packing tape first?

I wouldn't do it, but I'm so paranoid about that lol. But I'm also big busted at a 36 DD...so....lol

:haha: I really dont care Id do it. Actually I did it the other day hahaha.If your uncomfortable just dont wear the straps of your bra on your shoulders.

I don't think I really care...but as I said, I'm awful at being a girl. I never know what's expected or taboo. I like the shirt, though...it's construction-zone orange.

Edit: and I'm only between 34A and 34B, even now. Boobs are still new to me.

I'm sorry but i can never wear strapless things, purely for that reason! I need to wear a Bra (padded) and im already a 32E :dohh: but if its not padded, and my nipps get hard, the whole world would be able to see them. It just makes me totally uncomfortable knowing everyone can see. But if you're comfortable, i dont see why not.

Well in that case I think you can pull it off. I don't think it looks tacky on smaller busted girls. But us Big booby girls need all the coverage we can get :haha:

I don't think I really care...but as I said, I'm awful at being a girl. I never know what's expected or taboo. I like the shirt, though...it's construction-zone orange.

Edit: and I'm only between 34A and 34B, even now. Boobs are still new to me.

haha well then your fine! Smaller chested girls can pull it off. Im a D now so I dont do it as much but I dont care if im just going to the store. School would probably be different.

:haha: we are wearing the same colored shirt today lol

I so would go out braless if I wasn't 38GG damn you boobies, burden of my life. I'd say go for it if you feel comfortable, I totally agree, if you're not stupidly huge in the boob department like I am, you can definately pull it off fine :)

:haha: gotta make a confession.. I won't wear bras if I have the built in ones on my tank top I'm wearing, :haha: I have to say.. For having my boobs basically grow over night with this pregnancy I can still do it without feeling strange. I'm normally a 36D now I'm a 36DD/DDD... So we'll see how long that lasts but I Think I'll enjoy it for now.

What about a strapless bra or bandeau top? :flower:

I saw an advert for stick on sticky-out nipples to make you look better, so you're like way ahead of fashion there!

Haha I don't know but apparently they give you sex appeal. Tbh I'd feel ridiculous in them though. I bet Jennifer Aniston started the craze cos hers are always on show in Friends and it can't always be real, surely?

You can get plastic surgery to give you permanent hard nipples. :shrug: :dohh::blush:

...tbh, I've always been sorta embarrassed that mine are like...perma-hard. I can't imagine deliberately making them do that.

Try having nerve damage in your left boob and having one be hard and the other not :dohh: :haha:

So yeah thats another reason why I'm so paranoid about having bras with plenty of padding. I don't want anyone seeing my limp left nipple!!! lol.

But its okay, its my battle scar from surviving a breast cancer scare. My tumor was benign, so I know I'm one of the lucky ones. I'll take the nasty scar and the limp nipple over breast cancer any day :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->