UK AMH Levels

BabyDancing13

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I am just interested to know what your AMH levels are, whether you used donor or own eggs, and if you was successful - particularly using own eggs. :)

Thanks in advance.
x

My not sure if USA numbers are the same, but my AMH is 13.

I've done one fresh cycle where 18 eggs were retrieved, 17 mature, 10 fertilized via ICSI, 1 made it to blast and was transferred on day 5, and 1 made it to blast on day 6 and was frozen. Our fresh cycle was successful, but ended in a cp at 5 weeks.

We transferred our only frozen one August 4th, and I am now 4w4d pregnant :)

When are you planning on starting your next cycle?

Not sure if they are similar, but in NZ my AMH levels are 48, on the higher end.

1st cycle we got 19 eggs, with 9 ended up as frosties. We used 2 in unsuccessful FETs (one C/P). 2nd cycle and much lower dosage, 5 eggs! Transferred a 3-day resulting in this pregnancy & have one frozen, too. There were only 2 mature eggs out of that 5 so it really does feel like a miracle. So we have 7 frozen from first cycle & 1 frozen from the second.

I'm uk and my AMH in 2012 was below 4, the hospital wouldn't give an exact figure if lower than 4. I had around 7 follies at scan. Ended up with 12 mature eggs. All the way through the ivf with scans and bloods then nurses kept commenting on how my results didn't match the AMH!

My amh is 3. First ivf I got 6 eggs, 2 fertilised, 1 2dt, bfn. Currently on stims for ivf #2 but not responding as well as before.

I think it can be a bit of a cliff drop really as I conceived my dd naturally on the first try in 2011 and had a mmc in 2014 after a second natural pregnancy on the first try! Since then, nothing.

What is your amh? X

Thanks for all your replies.

My AMH was 23 p/mol in Jan '15.

We got 9 eggs on first ICSI resulting in 5 blastocysts. Second cycle we got 13 eggs and only 2 very fragmented day 2 embryos. :(

We are cycling for the 3rd time this November. I just don't know what to expect anymore. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->