uk ladies how long for a scan

littlesteph

expecting baby no:3
Reaction score
hiya,
I should really know this is, but how long did you have to wait to get your scan letter through.
I saw my midwife yesterday where I was 10+3 will my scan date come through quicker because i'm over 10 weeks, with my boys i'm pretty sure I had to wait about 2 weeks, but I was 8 weeks when I saw a midwife with them.

UK dating scan is usually at 12weeks. Unless there is any reason for them to want it earlier 😃

oh so not too long after then, I think I can wait that haha :D

Hi I got my scan letter first and booking in letter 3 days after lol bit of the wrong 2ay around xx

By law they HAVE to scan you by 15 weeks... but it should be offered at 12 weeks, I had my date through when I was 7 weeks... very efficient here apparently xx hope you get your date soon xxx

1st appt 8w.

Letter arrived 10 days before scan, scan was at 12w.

With previous pregnancies i had first mw app at 10 weeks and she gave me the scan appointment letter then and there, she phoned hospital and booked it in front of me, dont know if it will be the same this time or not

Dating scans are from 10-14 weeks where I am

With previous pregnancies i had first mw app at 10 weeks and she gave me the scan appointment letter then and there, she phoned hospital and booked it in front of me, dont know if it will be the same this time or not

That's what happened with me as well.

I saw the midwife at 8 weeks and got my scan letter at 11 weeks so took 3 weeks to come through x

I had to ring up to book a scan and my booking in with a midwife, they're on the same day at 12 weeks. That will be my first time seeing a midwife

i'm surprised my midwife didn't do it there and then as my booking appointment was at the hospital anyways.

got my scan date through Saturday, so only took a week, 6th may 8:30am, not looking forward to the early start but can't wait to see baby number 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->